EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would you ever consider getting new designers instead of having repeats of the same type of hunts and same type of stat items, plus will you make a pro cat cafe for the party fairies?

Now will you guys try to make this game enjoyable and a lot less boring?

iThe_DuchessOfLove and Victoria like this.
  2. I dont know if I’ll be online that time but please can you lower down the prices of the hypocat for CAT cafe party? 😔😭 Like a student friendly price?

3. Please please reconsider.. Thankssss! 😊😊🎉🎉 i love playing this btw 🥰🥰😍😍

4. How do you feel about the changes that have taken place in the game over the years?

Are there any plans for implementing ways of gaining miscellaneous from Wars that players can set up themselves?

Is there any way to create a trophy system for people that war and do well?

To kill piloting, account hacking, and black market account sales in the game do you think it would be a good idea to just lock all accounts to one device? Would kill like 20% of help tickets right there, can't be hacked if no one can access your device, pilot reports die, while also getting rid of further black market sales.

5. My class got cancelled so I am free now. Is this f a t e

Victoria likes this.
  6. do you guys ever actually plan on expanding the moderator tiers, powers, rules, maybe even have more rules for mods that gets them 'silenced'? and do you guys eventually plan on adding club notifications when someone mentions your name, could you be notified?

Victoria likes this.
  7. Cats are half off during black friday, wait till then.

Turbo likes this.
  8. I think flashes and people who do flashes are not thought of much, they are always the t100 on LB, t10 on leaderboard, and EVERY HUNT, not to mention! They deserve more than a avatar recolor, why not give them a special male and female avatar, without VIP ver. So people can tell what a t10 avatar looks like. It will make people more interested in getting hypnocats and such. It also gives the playerbase something (more) worth fighting for. Maybe meaning that the only hunts that get the special top 10 avatars are PvP hunts. And along with that, I think t50 should be introduced, t500 is a big gap between t10, t100, and bam! You get hit with a t500. It would make sense for t50 to get a VIP avatar, current t100 benefits, and then t100 gets current benefits plus no recolor. or T500 benefits.

If the latter were to be, then t500 gets t1500 benefits and t1500 doesnt exist unless t10 gets better rewards.

Also, can you make yachts and limos purchasable? It would help a lot too during byoc! Waiting 4 hrs for people to all drop cats is hard.

Thank you! Sorry this was a lot~

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  9. I thought mods could be silenced by other mods

Muschi likes this.
  10. Eh no support

11. You guys did read that questions posted on this forum won't be answered right??

12. black friday they do half price cats get saving your ec

Turbo likes this.
  13. What is the intended purpose of stat items? Like are they only good for trades or do they actually boost your stats?

14. The AMA ended over 48 hours ago.

To answer your question, though, stat items / misc (as well as all other bonuses listed in Breakdown Bonus) assist you in PvP. They help calculate your hit range, as well as your win:loss ratio on individuals.

15. You seeing anyone Strange?

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  16. This. We have the same rules as everyone else regarding gameplay!

Muschi likes this.
  17. When is that?? 😊😊😊😊 im excited

18. Black Friday is Nov. 29th...

Muschi likes this.
  19. Hi. My name Borat. I like you.

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.