EVENT Are You Afraid of the Park?

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Theres a separate furniture box where they put only the Halloween furniture.
    It's called the "frightening furniture box"

2. Yeah but if you look at last years autumn box it has the last years Halloween event furniture in it? 🤔 I could’ve sworn the event furniture still went in the seasonal boxes as well as the holiday boxes. But maybe not 😅

3. Never mind I’m crazy 🤣

FeLoNy likes this.
  4. Mods should truly say how they feel rather than sucking up to ATA…🙃

now…on another note 😄

we have:
    - Flynn (BOX)
    - Shang? (SIDE)
    - Kristoff (MAIN)
    - Aladdin? (SIDE)
    - Naveen (LB)

- Esmeralda (LB)
    - Cinderella (BOX)
    - Moana (MAIN)
    - Mulan? (SIDE)
    - Ariel (SIDE)

5. *It could also be Phillip from The Sleeping Beauty but I’ve got my doubts

Peaches-n-Cream likes this.
  6. Happiee Halloween 🎃

7. 🥸

8. So many avatars so less scary 😌

9. I was thinking the Mulan one could definitely be Mulan or Raya(maybe even Namaari) from Raya and The Last Dragon.

10. Just noticed we don't have the xc for spending ec or dropping invites. Bummer, I was thinking about maybe spending a little to try for t100. Hopefully they come back before the hunt ends!

11. The Halle inspired little mermaid 😍

Peaches-n-Cream and CapedClown like this.
  12. I mean listen I’m not one to care for all the disney things, and yea it goes take away from the halloween esque deal a lil, but at least the misc and the furni seem spooky-ish, at least enough to ignore the disney deal and store it in the back of my mind.

Im just happy we have invites for 3 whole weeks and that old bloody spooky avi back, thats enough for me to at least genuinely love this hunt, the first one since a very long time.

-Gon- likes this.
  13. But yea the majority of us have been bored with cute everything, alot of us were hoping halloween would break us out of the cute mould weve been stuck in, but hey! The halloween shard avis have yet to come out so i have high hopes

Mun3ca likes this.
  14. Oh it's disney inspired. Cute

15. This doesn’t feel spooky enough 😔

Mun3ca, Detention and LeeJarrett like this.
  16. Don't Expect Too Much Creativity From ATA.

Peaches-n-Cream and Detention like this.
  17. I hope that's not supposed to be Shang, they made him look like a skinny pirate 🙁

Peaches-n-Cream likes this.
  18. Ata, we didn't even get an autumn hunt.. not as spooky has as I was hoping for in a Halloween hunt.