LIMITED-TIME CONTENT April Punk Rock!🤘💀🎶🎸

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 1, 2020.

1. You good...?

-May- and AShotOfTeKeila like this.
  2. ATA: *puts only 1 avi set back to the timer box*
    also ATA: *make the box damn hard to get*

They probably gonna blame the "algorithm" anw but i think i got like 5 boxes in 50 spins last month so uh what changed🙃

3. So almost 90 spins and no box😶...ok ata what y’all doing now?

4. This is definetly step to right direction but why not pull all monthly avis back in timer box?

It was already said here and i think its great idea
    1. For molly coner u can make VIP version with better stats
    2. U can bring some old avis back

With first way all players would have chance to get month avis and players who want to spend can buy vip version and also they can get regular version from box which leave advantage over f2p

Also as it was said format which was in February is prefered by most players so why change something which clearly works

But its good to see our feedback was actually hear but in my eyes is still not 100%

Pahuj, -May-, AShotOfTeKeila and 2 others like this.
  5. Hold the F up. I used to get all 5 max spinner boxes in less than 20 spins and now I spun 50 and not 1 box? ATA, you gots some explaining to do.

6. Did 90 spins also. No box for me. But hey i got the spinner set.
    Selling April Spinner Set
    ▪️Punk Rock Corgi▪️
    🔸🔸For 1 bento🍱🔸🔸

Prim, Hayes, -May- and 2 others like this.
  7. When I first saw one set of the avis back in the box ... I thought ata compromise us n met in the middle. Ofc I would love to see all sets back in box but this is somewhat acceptable.. at least they are hearing us.
    But what actually had changed when they make the box darn hard to get? It's like they making us choose between rare af box avis or charged avis from molly corner. This's not what I call compromise. Sorry but I cant see any improvement.

8. They didn’t put the avis back in the timer boxes which would have been a lot. Unless you wrote this as sarcasm then my bad.

9. The avis should be back in the timer boxes and easier to get. This is far from compromise @ATA. Fix this or you’ll be losing a lot of people I’m sure who actually want to spend money on this game

MixedBloodFairy, Pahuj and LeeJarrett like this.
  10. They could’ve easily made it so we had a chance at getting the lower stats for free but they’ve made the highest ones available through the boxes instead.
    I think we’d all like the avis to go back in the timer boxes but I don’t mind this compromise, it still gives people the chance of getting an avi for free every month 🤷🏼‍♀️

-May-, Day and Muschi like this.
  11. This! It was not quite 150 but still.. I used to get quite a few. Not cool, not cool at all.

Meanie, Hayes, -May- and 1 other person like this.
  12. There's two avis in the timer box. Not all of them, which I clarified in this thread several times that I would appreciate, but two avis is better than none. :)

-May-, Day and Cavalera like this.
  13. 250 spins gave me 1 timer box. Let that sink in lmfao.

14. I mean let’s be REAL here for a second. Default avatars are not taken seriously. All the friend requests I get from defaults are typically ignored. As crappy as that sounds, let’s just put that into the perspective when thinking about everything that’s going on here. New players aren’t going to want to stick around if they feel they HAVE TO spend money to look like everyone else. These changes are preventing new members from STAYING. And they are pushing regular members from WANTING TO STAY. It’s all just very sad to me. I dunno why these changes are happening. This game already costs money, why make it even more??

15. I had a feeling they nerfed it as well. I had like 65 spins and I didn’t get any boxes lol.

Prim, Meanie, -May- and 3 others like this.
  16. [​IMG] Love the AVIS! The detail in the tattoos and shadowing. So amazing! Only critique is for the girl with the black hair to auburn to break up the black of the guitar case and the mask while complimenting the red in the shirt. I edited an example. Ps I am a bored Graphic Designer who has been in self quarenteen for 27 days can you tell?

17. Oooh, that does look pretty.

-May- and isammi_luv2whammibammi like this.
  18. I did over 300 spins and not one timer box.Never had this before. Seems ATA are saying you have the avis in the box again, but at the same time they have made it so the box is now truly a rarety.

Prim, Meanie, Carrie and 5 others like this.
  19. 600 EC Avi looks like Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides, from the tattoos to the Misfits T-Shirts. You just made my old Emo Phase shake to the bone. 🤘🏽

Ballerina likes this.
  20. same and apparently most of my friends have this to. imagine 84 spins not a single damn monthly box. super yikes apes

WhoTfIsWesday and Twink like this.