Answer Me This #5 (Win 2 Bentos)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by maryhadalittlelamb, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Mine is santa claus cause he's high key cute

2. The Tooth fairy somthin good has to come out of you loosin your teeth right??‍♀️

3. Child holiday character is like the grinch, Santa, tooth fairy, sand man. Anything that was in a holiday movie or book or fictional character
    Edit: Great Answers so Far??

4. I wanna write again, so. I hate the mother in I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus cuz she's a present-digging ho and cheated on her husband

5. Honestly ever since I saw the movie and everytime I think of this character I've jus loved him. My favorite is Jack Frost. There is a newer movie out that actually put how I felt and why I liked him so much as a kid into words in a way. Rise of the Guardians I believe is the name. I always depicted Frost as someone who was slightly outcast simply cuz mot many think of him in general, but mainly when I was a child I just loved him cuz he brought on winter and that's my favorite season lol. After watching that movie tho, and had gotten older, I realize the feeling aside from the whole winter aspect is; Jack Frost always depicted someone who came from nothing (in the sense of similarity like the Easter Bunny and so on he came from a family/humans/was never a big deal and the others were), and still is basically nothing, but brings to light such a beautiful and powerful gift!

Yes I'm totally corny and cheesy but meh

6. Lol same, I also hate the song “Santa Baby”, and I had to sing it in 6th grade for choir and the teacher literally told us to be more smxy in practice for it

7. Ew wtf

8. Ikr the choir director was chick but still like, you don’t say something like that to a bunch of 12yo. Girls

9. The answer is 5

10. Santa Claus is my least favorite.

My parents were so religious when I was a kid so I am also.

They really fooled me that Santa really packed those gifts for me and snuck some candies in my socks. I just realize that Santa isn't a true person when I was 8 or 9 years old.

Man, I would be happier if my parents would tell me that they packed those not Santa. Plus Santa Claus sounds creepy for teenagers and adults. Duh.

11. My fav holiday is Christmas as it's a great time of the year to give and receive presents from people and to celebrate Jesus birth.

My another fav holidays(I don't know whether this is counted)is June holidays as normally we have close to 1 month break so we can just enjoy our time and have fun.

I do not have any least fav holidays because all holidays mean I no need to go to school

12. Mine would be Jack Frost. Not the Jack Frost in movies, but the Jack Frost from the myths. He personify the season of winter which is the presence of Christmas.

He could be a villain or a hero depending on how you look. It is the same as how you look at the winter season, could be bad or good. Some people like it, and some people don't. It doesn't matter if you don't because it will always be there. PS. I really like the cold hence my ign

13. Cousin Eddy from Christmas Vacation. My family and I watch this movie all the time. My uncle even made a drinking game for it. The reason I pick uncle eddy is because he’s just so funny “shitters full” 

14. The winner is lusha?

15. Tysm! :)️

16. Santa cause he is not real. 