Annoyed.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NurseBecky, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Usman is garbage. I said it and I meant it.

2. Who?

Muschi likes this.
  3. Das ruded

4. Nah

5. They're referring to the UFC match

6. In other news...

I have no news ):

7. O. I know Manny Pacquiao and das it

Sansa, Choochiiiiii, _eef_ and 2 others like this.
  8. That’s boxing lol

BlackberryKush likes this.
  9. 2 ppl fighting on screen, same thing

Phobia, Muschi, Dead and 2 others like this.
  10. MMA is better. Das my opinion
    Even though I'm too cheap to buy the fights and don't go to bars to watch them anymore...

11. I agree I think MMA is way better, but I’ll still watch boxing occasionally. I don’t follow it like I do ufc though so I really don’t know who anyone is. I watch all the fight nights and usually get the ppv unless it’s a card I’m just really unimpressed with.

lIllI-Princess-IllII and Alicia like this.
  12. NO BAD MEME FORMAT. THIS ISNT EVEN RIGHT. STOP IT.

13. I didn’t make it. But it still applies

14. Rethink your entire life.

15. I used to be more into it. I don't know a lot of the names now but always enjoy watching it if my friends order the title fights. I would love for GSP to make another come back

16. Naw, ain't that that African UFC fighter? Didn't he win? I support.

17. You support because he’s Nigerian? Well I personally don’t give a shit where he’s from. He spent 25 minutes hugging and stepping on toes. Literally. That’s not fighting. And to anyone who says “he did what he needed to do to win” avoiding a fight should not be the way to win a fight. The point system is jacked in UFC and needs some changes. His fights against Woodley and Covington were great, but this last one was just sad. He was afraid to actually fight Masvidal so he played the game and the point system like a little bitch. I used to like him. My opinion has changed dramatically. So I’ll wait patiently for Gilbert Burns to whoop his ass.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.