Anniversary Poster On Sale!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 7, 2017.

1. The winning poster created by HeyImSash for our Anniversary Poster Design Contest is now available for purchase.

The poster will be available in the Dorm Item Shop until 12PM PST on Wednesday, January 11th, with 50% of all EC spent on it during this time going to HeyImSash, the poster's creator.

876528888906 and Jwoww like this.
  2. If you guys made furniture tradable (like you claimed when it was released it would be)there might be tiny tiny shot I'd get this , but I already got heaps of poster so it's of no use to me ️
    I like my free home alone poster and free nye poster better than this one tyvm️

3. We're still working on having furniture tradeable in the future.
    We did mention it was on our roadmap for down the line, and not something that would be immediately available.

4. So the winner gets 10 (or 9) ECs every time someone buys this?? Wowow talk about a payday

5. No way in hell im buying
    It I can't give my Rs ec
    Like hell in giving it to a stranger

876528888906 likes this.
  6. ^^ preach

7. Looks so pretty in my dorm ?

8. My room is empty and I'm poor , so I'm talking Ls left and right

9. DON'T BUY IT

10. Preach?

11. If I wanted to hang trash up on a virtual wall, I'd put my college degree.

12. No Support ATA 

13. Support

14. No Support

15. Ata can't handle the truth so they delete our posts 

16. Totally agree on this one

17. If I can't help give a rs EC why in my right mind would I complete stranger never talk to or help me at all like rs do

18. Damn right

19. Totally agree can't gift ec to rs hell no stranger getting it they could of made it longer like 3 months but nope