Android Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Hi guys!

Looks like quite a few of you are getting a startup notice to go on and update your app on the Play Store but when you go ahead to the Play Store, there is no update.

Not to worry, because two things:

1.) The update is still rolling out to all Android users. This update will be available to everybody over the next few hours!

2.) You can bypass this startup notice by tapping on 'Continue'.

Sorry for all the confusion ya'll!

Muschi likes this.
  2. What is this update?

3. "Mike replied:
    Hello,

We are no longer using emails as our primary support channel. For help requests, please use our new in-game help system (Feedback). When leaving us a message, in a short paragraph describe your issue in detail

If you currently do not have access to your account, please create a new account to access the help option.

Thank you."

Is the email i got back from ata. HOW CAN I GET TO FEEDBACK ON GAME IF I CANT GET ON GAME? Like???

4. Not to worry. When issues such as these arise, we are able to tell almost immediately and don't necessarily need a zillion players letting us know they can't get on the app!

5. Not just saying when a zillion players cant get on. Theres been times where just a single account cant get on (me after pretty much any time i watch an ad). Its more of a hassle to create another account to get a hold of ata like the email suggests, instead of just dealing with the problem through an email. Js

6. ^ fr :lol: if you're having an issue you KNOW other people are having, you dont need to report it and spam ATA :roll:

7. A zillion. Love it

8. Cant really "know" if other people are having the same problem if I cant get on game. (Yes, totally playing devils advocate)

10. Rite

11. PIMD population is 13k

12. There's certain situations that u guys have told us to use in game help but then y'all take forever in a day and a bag of chips to reply. How many of y'all are working. Um maybe you guys need to hire for different countries simply cuz your headquarters are in Canada doesn't mean everyone shoiuld be working in Canada. People play in different timezones. Its inefficient if you guys were sleep, and someone from China has a problem. Or someone from a different timezone in the u.s. and has to wait for your help ,when were giving you lots of money. ???? that's all I'm saying. It don't matter if its 1trillion or a zillion players. Y'all made this game. Don't complain about having alot of players sending u emails. Thats gaming life. Deal with it. Kthanksbai

14. [/quote]

So professional

15. How can I get pimd crate and I put in applications for moderator when I we gonna get new moderator

16. Why i cant able to open my old account?

17. Lols ata is sucks