Android Homescreen Change

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Is the button I press to go into my dorm to upgrade supposed to be glowing? Its really weird

2. It's so laggy and pimd force closes smth

3. But what else will the apes do? They need some way to pass the time...

4. I like seeing my room in the background. Finally a reason to care about what furniture I put in there. Works good for me.

5. Thank goodness I never had it, like I need anything to make this game run slower and crash more. And those of us with cheapo (eh, cozy basement) style rooms don't want to look at them anyway.

6. That means you have new furniture.

7. How sad is it, devs, that the changes you have made to this game in the last couple of years have changed this game from one we would stay logged into for hours and hours at a time (usually until my battery died late at night-that meant time to go to bed!) to one that we just log into for a few minutes each day to unload on a party or another player or whatever. Then you fix things that weren't even broken. The gift page has been lagging and crashing for us old players for over a year now. I have not been able to copy/paste from pm for over two years now (very helpful when sharing club banners or silly stuff like youtube videos). Yet I get the same answer from support again and again, "we're working on it".

I gave up hope a long time ago that any update would actually fix any bug that annoys me (as I was writing this sentence, my app crashed and reloaded ? thank goodness this was saved). There will just be some new look to something or a button has been moved or resized. The gameplay changes that I disagree with, I know, I can just forget about it, but please actually fix some bugs that make this game so frustrating before tweaking the look of it more!

Now one positive, the showcase change helped a lot. Can you maybe do something similar with the gift page? ?

8. In the place where I put actual formates?

9. Thank you. Please fixed it. It always sag pimd has stopped .

10. Thank you the form thing was horrible

11. Lol

12. Don't bring this update to iOS ??‍♂️

13. too late, expect more lag and crashes ?

14. Smh now ima have to try to get good dorm furniture

15. Cant afford to make my room look pretty and its decked out like 13 yo emo me from 2007 picked it out pls give me something solid that doesnt kill my soul 

16. instead of changing the home screen background, can yall add a quantity feature to gifting so we dont have to keep sending 5 or 10 gifts in a row? That would be helpful.

Also figure out a way to separate my locker from the store when gifting because i hate scrolling through my tons of stuff just to gift someone a superb soaker 4000. These are complaints many players have made and agree on.

17. I love the new Back Ground for homescreen. It's just Annoying the old Lavender background appears first before the background of your dorm. Make the Dorm Background fixed. :)

18. Meh  i don't have any problem at all and I like it  even tho my dorm is ugly

19. Much better, no more lag :D