An Informative on ASMR

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sleepwalk, May 13, 2018.

1. I like it too.

2. I don't get it, but scratching feels good, and I know it sounds weird, but so does combing (etc.). I don't exactly understand your state of mind or why you'd be depressed, but try smiling. Idk why, but it helps when I felt sad as a kid. Oh, and talking to someone you trust about your depression also helps.

3. Back then it was a struggle that I didn't know how to deal with, I do now.

4. The sound of someone eating chips and the sound of flipping pages of a book.

My ex loves it when I crumple a paper or a bag of chips, says it's soothing

5. Yesssssssssss

6. She's a bookworm, so I easily fall asleep when she's reading tbh

7. I get an intense pleasure & relief feeling when I crack my neck. Does that count ?

8. No, it has to be an outside stimulus that isn't directly affected upon you. You're on the right track though.

9. After you posted this, I tried some ASMR videos. They didn't work for me. I find silence more relaxing than whispers

10. Awh, I'm happy you tried atleast.

11. Fruity is gr8

12. Interesting read. I find scratching, finger tapping, page turning really really annoying sorry. Does that mean this isn't for me? ?

13. Who knows, maybe you have an ASMR for something else?

14. Idk seemed to make me more anxious or tense.

15. Seems kinda pathetic to me. But hey if you enjoy it, go for it.

16. Judgemental af

17. They all make my skin crawl tbh.

The only ASMR I like is the soap cutting / crunching and slime ??

All the eating ones I want to claw my ears off. I can’t stand the noise of people slapping their chops !!

18. There's even asmr on animal petting, try that one, haha.

19. Science is pathetic?

20. Exactly, that's asmr and most people don't realize that. I personally don't enjoy hypnosis asmr, it kinda freaks me out.