Am I wrong for doing this?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MountainGod, Sep 2, 2018.

1. So I’m a big fan of books. So I visit my local bookstore, like four times a week.

And I noticed that a lot of attractive females tend to go there.

I’m not shy from talking with any of these girls, i don’t bother getting there number unless they start flirting.

So I ended up sleeping with 11 different girls from my local book store this year alone, most of them where just flings.

I have a feeling that what I’m doing is wrong, I don’t like partying or going out to clubs.

So I usually meet girls else where, like grocery-store and school.

Btw I’m 21,

2. ...

...wait, why is picking up girls at the bookstore "wrong" and picking up girls at the grocery store "not wrong?"

3. It is wrong.

Muschi likes this.
  4. TL;DR

I just wanted everyone to know I get laid.
    *finger guns*

Seriously, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  5. Check make sure you wrap it and get checked for STIs regularly. Hook-up culture (esp w/ going raw) has resulted in a rise in STIs in America and the UK (idk about other countries).

6. go elsewere with this kind of info, tyvm.

7. Have not gotten checked for STIs. I’m always strapped, even if she’s on a plan. I ain’t stupid.

8. You do you, as long as it’s not hurting you or the girls and you’re stayin safe ?

9. We do free HIV tests at xC0NTENT.

Muschi likes this.
  10. I think this is great. I feel like there is less effort these days to meet people outside of clubs or dating apps and it's refreshing to hear people actually connecting irl. Even if its just a fling

Muschi likes this.
  11. Lol better than at the club or bar ?‍♂️

12. He doesn't need to wear a condom if they swallow, pun intended.

13. I personally don’t see an issue with it. As long as you’re being safe/respectful, you could’ve slept with 30 different girls as just flings and I personally wouldn’t see an issue. ??‍♀️

14. Duly noted ;)

Muschi likes this.
  15. Imagine opening forums, seeing this thread and realizing you’re one of those 11 girls...like weird fate

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  16. The 11 girls that exist in his imagination? Nah..

Btw, his age goes backwards

17. Oh snap! Called out!

18. personal experience eh ;)

Muschi likes this.
  19. ️️