Alts

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by QueenDaisyMayzie, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Prolly like 7.
    But only 2 active

2. I went down to 2 accounts about a year ago. Both are very active, and admin clubs. My phone has a built in multi window set up, it's like PS, but split screen works, there's no ads, and it's 16x faster lol

3. Let me count... Currently active or semiactive (may go on 3-4 days hiatus on some of them) 6 ??.
    Out of them, the biggest is very active.
    Although during work days, I struggle even with main.
    Plus one dead alt I still remember and I think there's one or two more dead ones that I absolutely forgot.

4. Two, but one just holds my solo cat club.

5. 3 alts, Android user with apps where PIMD is cloned (Parallel Space, Dual Space etc.), don't have to log in and out and makes it easy to switch between them.

6. It used to be faily easy to maintain a bunch of them. All of a sudden now you have timer boxes and pet crap to maintain. Time consuming. Anyone can maintain one or two easily.

7. I used to play loads (ok, about 6?) accounts in PIMD and KaW.
    Then started Smash, quit KaW or Pimd.
    Then started Meego, quit Smash.
    Then both dead.
    Eventually came back. I'm holding myself to come back to KaW because it will be way too much.

8. I got a new phone yesterday so this account is my first alt, my main is on my old phone and I use both daily (all my games are on my other phone, I only use this one for texts and calls)

9. Am I the only one that doesn't get salty when alts get VIP avas? I can't use all the avas at the same time, so this gives me a chance to actually do it... Besides by partying alone, I hardly (actually never) reach avas tier on 4th alt and below. Only the first two alts have reached avatar tier in stories amd definitely not the highest. Except the very rare occasion that one (big) alt goes to sesh and main stays hc.

Plus, sometimes the stats of the VIP ava match better the alt than the main.