LIMITED-TIME CONTENT All Tied Up This March!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2022.

1. no 13 male coin avi? boooorriiiingggg

2. those last 2 avis getting tied up making me feel ✨things✨

3. sorry but I hate these kinds of themes

V_Witchy_101 and Stonette like this.
  4. Why no male 13 coin ava ?again

5. “Thanks for writing in. Our design team has been experimenting with different combinations of avatars available in things like monthly content, so this month's monthly content also doesn't have a masculine avatar for 13 coins” - that’s the reasons ata has given.

Valid response I guess, but it does open the door for a question like would there be a case were there’s 4 masculine monthly Avis compared to 2 feminine Avis? I doubt it tbh. That being said the Avis are nice, but can’t help but feel a disconnect between the masculine Avis and the furni

6. Well this rope technique is not used only for perverted reasons. It’s also used for fashion and artistic reasons.
    So while I get your point it’s not it’s main purpose.

GothThot likes this.
  7. Okay. Since you are fine with skipping masculine avis and not stick to the masculine/ Feminine pattern, GIVE US more queer avatars you know more gender non conforming avis:)

Rocky-, GothThot, tyty123 and 2 others like this.
  8. 2nd this ^^

I think it’s fine to shift around how avis are delivered, such as if the 2 fem are the lower tier and then there being 2 masc in the higher tier, etc etc. However, if we’re going to completely RID of typical masc / fem at random.. why not mix them up with the addition of more fluid or androgynous looks? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Missio, Rocky-, GothThot and 4 others like this.
  9. Atas kink is bondage confirmed. Also why that dude got a penis head tattoo on his back

10. I mean this is a 17+ game so what you expect?

11. Ughhh wish I wasn’t broke atm 😩

12. PETETION FOR A FURRY HUNT

13. GNC =/= LGBT, there are plenty of cishet GNC people :)

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  14. Finally getting where we want👌🏻

15. Ata should hire more designers for their teams tbh, aka me w the digital arts

Dhiwatah and fire_lord like this.
  16. Have you applied? It looks like they currently have some positions open per their website.

17. I've been browsing around campus trying to figure out a good price range for the bed the desk and the 999. Can anyone give me a good range ? Thanks 💜

18. Yep! That’s true:D I meant they should give both of those.

Muschi likes this.