All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Let pimd do whatever they want.?
    Yeah push people to their limit lol

"People say you dont know what you've got till its gone. Truth is, You knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it." 

2. Next time add, allowing the new avatar's stat to be adjustable.

Meaning: if I want the male to be a fighting stat, I can adjust it myself to 40% / 10%

3. Woah. KATY PERRRYYYYYY? Lololol

4. Chill with the hunts

5. Yes... Yes it is.

6.  exactly

7. They always have grammatical errors, you're late

8. Learn to play like a normal people, sleep when your body is tired. That way you'll find its okay for the next hunt

9. lmao no its the same damn thing they say every time. Page after page ppl are saying they are getting tired of hunts. Ata can't you see in time ppl will get over buying cats & ec items. Why? Bcuz you have another hunt around the corner. Not like its killer now days to miss a few hunts.

How will it hurt your pocket if ppl get so tired of hunts, they stop paying for things.

When will you hear out the community and do what they ask.

10. THIS LOOKS AWSOME!

11. I want the sharks to be an avatar

12. please do tell me why

13. Hi everybody ! !

14. Some new jobs would be good

15. Nice. Now I can just sit back and relax.?️?

16. Give new jobs and a grow week for a break! These back to back hunts are getting a tad ridiculous! I mean I know you guys want money but jeez man at least make it less obvious!

17. Why don't you guys take away the fight or tutor leaderboard and replace it with the most money spent leaderboard it seems like that's all you guys really care about now pimd has become the biggest joke that would basically fit the leaderboards better or add the party fairy leaderboard that will get people's attention. I know how about taking away the wars won leader boards and replacing it with most cats and the payout one with cash earned off cc party's it's basically all you guys care about[/quote]

18. I used to love hunts ? now I'm starting to hate them. They are okay if there is a decent ava but then again we never get time to leave the ava on our profile without winning another one ?