All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. I downloaded this for wars and occasional events not cat cafe and b2b hunts especially after a hunt ended 2 days ago

2. Next Avi possible Devs?

3. ATA can I take a lil break to breath thx  

4. Thanks ata I really love the hunts keep up the good work : )

5. Ata your causing wars and PvP to go extinct,people could easily participate in wars or PvP ,but the payouts are horrible and it causes people to flock to cat cafes instead.seriously just try one hunt with war or PvP somehow connected ,but make the payouts more satisfiable so that newer players can try PvP and actually find the game not so repititive

6. That's like 3 hunts now counting the one from may.. 

7. they can't earn money from cat purchases in wars we will never see that happen

8. I downloaded this to receive 100k free chips on pokerist.com .. Then I got addicted

9. True.
    I DARE YOU PIMD I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER. Create a poll you greedy fuckers.

11. When will partiers learn how to read. No one really wants to delete hunts, just incorporate wars.

12. they make enough from the b2b cat clubs relationships spenders and ec gifts b2b events don't have to be incorporated they just money hungry it's wasn't like thus the first 2 and the half years I played this and they didn't have any problems

13. Let's do this I'm ready

14. give us a rest ATA!

15. in My opinion: Complain here is not a good solution. What we can do is only decreasing our addict to pimd. It is simple but difficult haha. When ppl don't be addict anymore and don't want to spend money here anymore, ATA will create another feature For this game and more listen our opinions. as long as they can earn much money through hunt, complain is useless and only make them laughed and say: then why you still here? Hahaha. Now for me, PIMD is only chat room. if we cannot change ata, better change ourselves here to not to be addicted about pimd anymore. Simple... (p.s. sorry if my english is not good. Hope all of u can understand what I wrote here). Have a Nice Day

16. Sprinkle glitters on my game name too, s'il vous plait?

17. Is that Katy Perry? :|

18. make a orange beta war for those stats item ATA.