ALL Furniture is now Giftable!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, May 30, 2017.

1. Also, there's a little bug I noticed. When I try to view someone else's furniture from there room, the description and image of the furniture is missing. This only goes for upgraded (level 2 and up) furnitures. Images for upgraded furnies also does not appear when you trade in pm or you view it in your "items" list.

2. o, it only shows on my alts. does it not suggest anything if you have a completed dorm?

3. Just wanna confirm, is there 4 sets of furnitures during Arts and Craftsmas hunt? I'm seeing Christmas Set, Cozy Chateau Set, Yuletide Gold Set, and Wintermint Set. Also, are those sets complete? Like all sets got furns in each and every spot? Need peace of mind.

4. Found the furn that goes on the lamp spot. It's the Christmas Teapot

5. Well okay, based on my research (well, stalking), Cozy Chateau, Yuletide Gold, and Wintermint furniture sets are just the same. They just differ in color. Sweet! Anyone selling them, WM! :)

6. It can recommend different things other than furniture, such as keys, etc. (possibly avatars too at some point). Right now it may end up looking the same or similar to what you're used to, but we're still working on improving it! :D

There were indeed different color sets during that hunt! Also, not all sets are "complete" and can definitely miss some pieces.

7. Good catch! We'll work on adding the description for those. I'm not seeing the issue with images though. Do you mean the image doesn't show up on the selection screen when trading? or at a later point?

8. When I click someone else's upgraded furniture, the image and the description is just a blank. Only the name of the furniture and its stats appear in the description screen. Also, the images don't appear on the selection screen as well as in the message box after selecting and clicking send. Same goes when I view them on "items" in my profile, no image. This only happens on level 2 and above furnies. Level 1 furnies got no issues.

9. Gotcha! Appears to only be happening on Android. We'll fix it! Thanks!

10. Thanks, Jean! :)

11. Why is there no daily deal today???

12. Your stats dont matter if you ask for help you get it du

13. Not ALL furniture is actually giftable.

14. o, neat, das a good idea ?

15. what item still isn't giftable?

16. Plzz i need much furniture

17. That little refrigerator. Cat Poster. Beer Poster. At least make them recyclable. They're useless when you have better stuff.

18. if they were giftable, people would make 69 alts just to gift them to yourself. items you get automatically just for starting the game will never be giftable.

19. ITS JUNE 4TH WHERES THOSE JUNE AVIS STEP UP YOUR GAME ATA(Jk But For Real Tho Those Avis I Need Em Please Hurry)

20. ITS JUNE 4TH WHERES THOSE JUNE AVIS STEP UP YOUR GAME ATA(Jk But For Real Tho Those Avis I Need Em Please Hurry)