All about me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frog, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omg you were the desk??
    also these posts scare me tbh, i thought i made a new fwen ):

2. interesting.

3. I was the desk, and oof unfortunate

4. I still want to know how to hurt people through a screen :( might come handy sometime

5. stop.

6. I try, but I work too much

7. Because they're sensitive cry babies

8. *pat*

9. Or you're an obsessive psychopath...

10. You do realize it is is possible to form real connections with people online and for those people to betray trust and hurt you? I mean, but I guess you are too cool to make online friends? Congrats on that.

11. Sherily, alicia apparently doesn’t do that ?‍♀️ so explaining to her is pointless.

12. Rough. I hope I am never too cool for friendship.

13. She's too busy going outside in the sunshine for long distance friendship :( The only long distance friend she likes is the sun

and the sun can still hurt you

14. big sad bc i consider alicia my friend but ig im not a friend to her ?‍♀️ what ever.

15. I love the sun, he's my idol. He gives everyone vitamin D

16. I headcanon the sun as a feminine entity

17. I think pet is talking about me, actually. Unless there are 2 real ariels

18. Anyway. I forget what the contest is but. You can be funny sometimes ig? The main reason I tolerated your psychotic-ness is because we have similar morbid senses of humor. I didn't even mind your extreme clingy-ness rly as long as it wasn't directed at me too much. Except that one time you freaked out at me because I didn't check my phone for like half an hour cuz i was doing the dishes. If you weren't so insecure, I wouldn't mind you.

19. :lol: oh I had no idea. Hi, other Ariel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.