All about me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frog, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like how you always manage to make something about yourself bc you're self centered and have a constant need for validation through the internet lmao.

2. Must be his strongest quality, lots of people commenting about it. I love how the community can come together and finally agree on something. Makes my heart tingle

3. Yeah it's really sad and when his feelings or his ego gets hurt he "claps" back with really personal information. smh. he's a sad little boy.

4. You're all really bad at the contest just so you know

5. I think what we’re all tryna say here is I won

6. I actually said nice things, but hmph.

7. I was gonna @ your message but I remembered a prior discussion ?

8. That's sweet. Especially for all the shıt he put you through. I love that you always try and look for the best in people.

As for me i have nothing nice to say.

9. Pup give me cotton candy ?
    Pwetty pweez ??

10. Who are you

11. Surprised you didn't ignore me this time smh.

12. Honestly, sherily is too sweet and kind. She’s the friend we ALL need but some of you DON’T deserve.

13. I sure don't lol. I need friends that can put up with my constant offending and vulgarities. Not many people can tolerate me irl but whatevz

14. First of all, Rosie and Star telling me I am a good friend when they are the best, kindest, most beautiful people ever is cute.

And, Hoepo, don't make me flick you again.

15. This thread became all about everyone except op and I can feel that on a medieval level

16. I'm so offended, everyone is saying how bad I am,but I'm literally the nicest person ever

17. And I’m the worst, I dunno what kinda rp this is but I say ney

20. Requesting lock

Pls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.