ALF/ MAEVE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ChonkeyBunnyz, Apr 14, 2019.

1. As we all know the pieces are no longer given anymore. Who’s up for debating whether there should finally be a value on them

2. Are these bento pieces?? I can’t remember

3. There is a value on them, but they're just small. I mainly see people post they would accept 5 for a chibi bento and basically treat then as any other 500kcs stats item as opposed to the market value of a chibi bento. Once in a blue moon, there are those who accept 3 for a chibi bento tho. I typically miss those posts :cry:

4. I doubt its value will actually change since there's little to no demand for them tbh

6. Wait what
    Since when

7. Since the Zodiac shards were introduced. You can only get the pieces from older hunt boxes now

8. Oh. I have plenty

9. I say bring back the Alf / Mauve sets and rid the shard avis or if we're going to keep the shards at least update the avis and introduce new sets for them.

10. No value K

11. I'm almost positive when shards were announced, it was mentioned they would be available for 12 months. One month for each sign... and a higher drop rate of whichever zodiac was aligned irl.

12. They are the same stats as chibi bentos, I view them as the same tho?

13. Will gladly trade 1:3 :)

14. My thing is, why do they keep coming up on the 3am bundle deals? Like no, I refuse to spend 5$ of those items. Please refrain from offering.

*same deal next morning*