Advent Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BirthControl, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Since it's the first week of Advent, it's time for everyone to get into the Christmas Spirit and it's also time for my Advent Giveaway.

Everyone can join for this giveaway since gifting me anything won't be necessary to enter.

To enter, you'll need to answer this question and post the answer on here in the comments section.

Q: What are you asking Santa for this year?

Now ik Santa isn't real but don't be A Christmas grunch and ruin the holiday spirit๐Ÿ˜พ
    Some people probably doesn't celebrate Christmas either and I have nothing against that so if you don't celebrate Christmas, here's a different question for you.

Q: What's a tradition that you do every year during Christmas?

(This question doesn't have to be answered with anything holiday related, you can say you watch Netflix all day or sleep all day)

Everyone can only answer once and you can't copy anyone's answer or your entry won't be counted. Making fun of other people's answers is also a big no no. If I see you making fun of it in the comments, you'll be disqualified immediately.

Longer answers won't give you a better chance of winning, it's gonna be decided on how good your answer and reasoning are.

At the end of the giveaway, I will be picking the best 3 answers for both question.Here's the list of prizes that y'all can win.

Prizes:
    1st: 800 Zeus shards & 3mcs single
    2nd: 400 Zeus shards & 2mcs single
    3rd: 200 Hera shards & 1mcs single

I will also be giving out side prizes to some people like furni, bb sets, and stat items but nothing big.

This giveaway will end this Saturday, Dec.7th at exactly 3pm est. Entries after that point won't be accepted. May the best answers win :)

Also a special shout out to Alicia & SaltyNuggets for helping me put this small giveaway together.

Gi, Queenpotatofries, Alicia and 2 others like this.
  2. We need to answer one of those two or both? ๐Ÿ˜ถ

3. Just one, the 2nd question is for people who doesn't celebrate Christmas

Muschi likes this.
  4. Thats such a cute question๐Ÿงก
    Iโ€™m asking santa for healthy and productive life for me and my family.
    I have a tradition to go out with my friends, one of my best friendโ€™s has birthday on 31st so its the best time of my life ๐Ÿ’–

---SCREAM--- likes this.
    1. What are you asking Santa for this year?
    A car ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Got in an accident last winter and my car was totaled. Saving up for a new one between other bills and priorities is... well, it's taking a while.

Realistically, though, I want a medium sized wicker basket for my room to put some clothes in.

Victoria and ---SCREAM--- like this.
  5. All I ask for every year is long, healthy and happy life for me and my closest ones โค
    I'll answer the second question, although we celebrate Christmas, me and my parents watch all the "Home alone" movies. So basically it has became something like a tradition along with Christmas. ๐ŸŽ„

Empress_ likes this.
  6. To answer #1

I wish Santa would pay off my debt. ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’ฐ

7. I will be asking Santa for a new bed for me an my husband an for my little one

8. So this year will be my very first Christmas not spent with any family at all, as Iโ€™ll be spending it traveling with my girlfriend and her family nearly across the country. Iโ€™ve never been on a normal plane, only a two person plane. So thereโ€™s also that experience a few times. So for Christmas Iโ€™m just hoping it all goes well for how big itโ€™ll be and all the many big details included. So Iโ€™m not really asking for anything as a gift in physical form but more so just that this Christmas goes well because I have everything I need already ๐Ÿค”

Victoria and GodTierOni like this.
  9. I'm asking Santa to bring my family together this year, have a great Christmas dinner, drink eggnog and open presents together. Every Christmas I love to decorate the Christmas tree with cute little decorations, put a Santa/ snowman up in the front yard.

10. Aw yay! It looks great !
    Good luck everyone!

11. Iโ€™m asking Santa for gift cards to my favorite restaurants (I ask every year) so when moneyโ€™s low I can still treat myself to a good meal to raise my spirits ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Victoria likes this.
  12. I'm asking Santa For a Blender & a whole sleigh full of Tincture To knock me out for Days. I'm having my tonsils removed on the 18th & every year my Grandma makes a Big dank feast for Xmas that I'll be missing out on. :/

13. :rolleyes:This year Iโ€™m not asking for anything for me. I wanna ask for my family and the ones that I love to be healthy, happy, a better version of themselves. And money for everyone ofc ๐Ÿฅด

14. My birthday is the day after Christmas so every year I celebrate my birthday and blow my candles during Christmas (to save money cause issa waste). Technically, it's tradition since my family and I have been doing it for as long as I can remember. I'll probably continue to do it even after I move out. c:

15. Oh I would ask Santa for a whole bunch!

Dear Santa,
    Is there anyway you can get my kids to stop arguing all the time? Some kind of time out watch where I can freeze their mouths so they arent mean... (or shock collars)
    Jk Santa, you know me better than that! Anyways I want a van or something that seats 8 people (for when we have a guest) and a new washer and dryer Santa. I know it sounds boring but #momlife
    I also would like the new play station and xbox consoles and like every game with backwards compatibility. And enough controllers for everyone in the house. Also gimme like 300 hypnocats ๐Ÿ˜

Victoria likes this.
  16. All I ask this year is getting my ethical clearance faster so that I can start my research. Although I don't celebrate Christmas the way you all do, my family and I do celebrate Christmas in the church only because we can't afford to decor such things at home and Christmas day is almost as same as other day in here. Oh, my friends and I also like to share what things we have accomplished and usually Christmas and new year are like one package here lol so we also usually share about our resolutions in 2020.

17. I don't ask for much from my family cause I know they can't pay a fortune in gifts for everyone. We have a saying in France that means something like "the gesture/thought is what really matters" so anything is fine as long as it is a gift from the heart ๐Ÿ˜Š
    (But I wouldn't say no to a nice watch though ๐Ÿ˜‚)
    Merry Christmas everyone! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

Victoria likes this.
  18. My parents were at a loss I guess for what to get my sister and I this year, so they asked us for a list. Since we live together, we decided to sit down and paint a pretty border and make it look like a really nice 'template' of a Dear Santa letter and then we scribbles our lists onto two different sides with a line down the middle. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It made dad smile, so ig it was a win even if we get nothing on it. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    -watercolor paints - fuzzy socks ('cause they're the best! ๐Ÿ˜†) - Nespresso machine (fancy espresso machine; because I have one at the office, and now I'm addicted ๐Ÿ™ƒ)

Happy holidays to everyone!

19. O rip, sometimes it deletes words around a special character when I use color and I didn't notice till too late ๐Ÿ™ƒ