Adding mini games to pimd

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Kanna_boba, Jul 25, 2021.

1. My idea was having mini games to make the game not as quick to boredom in the minigames we can win things that are hard to get all the shards such as the zodiac greek and birthstone. Also special avatars you can get only from the mini game. Including furniture and extra credits! Please fans help me out on such a wonderful idea!!!! I have put a review on play store creators of pimd told me to go to help and they had responded to come here so please fans help me out on such a wonderful idea!!!

2. We have mini games. There's tut trading, item trading, trolling pub chat, hitting the BL, among countless others.

3. Not the 1st to bring this up. I honestly dont think it's a good idea to add more shit. This game is a lag fest as it is and is so full of shit to try keep up with already. If you are bored of the game take a break and come back later

Witchee and Ukrainian-Girl like this.
  4. Is the spinner not a mini game in itself?

Ri0t_ likes this.
  5. I like the "Last person to post, wins Bobo" game.
    Also the spotlight XC

6. To be honest this idea is not bad just not needed quite yet because we know if they did do this it would have some money aspect to it because its all ata cares about is money not the customers

7. I like the club chat games, like, Rps, tarot, cards , barista ,spin etc.....
    I even gamble peps and chibis in club in the draw card games.

8. How do u do it

9. /spin
    /roll
    /barista
    Rp is just rp

SaucySunshine likes this.
  10. Thank you very much kind sir we are bored ash in my club lol

11. Theres a thread that says all the games can play in chat. Tarot only works if you have the stat item for it

12. Ah okay thank you

13. What and where I’d this thread please?

14. Idk look around the sections of forums

15. Are you talking about this thread?

JulieWho likes this.