Account deleted

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by babygirl2740, Nov 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delete account

2. I'm not gonna be playing no more so I'm gonna uninstall the game

3. This isnt even how you go about it. Send a help ticket to ata. Im surethey will happily delete your account to clear up the server a bit. You should gift me your chibis 1st tho so they dont go to waste

4. Done and i don't know how to send a help ticket

5. Cog in top left where the house normally is. Then tap help. Then write explaining you want your account deleted. Then you can uninstall. They possibly wont delete it but they might

6. iOS has the ability to delete their account through the game by clicking the ⚙️ in the upper left corner of your profile > click “account” > click “delete account”

If you’re a android, you’ll need to submit a help ticket and ask if they can delete it for you. You’ll need to be patient for a response since it’s not a live chat and it could take 1-3 days for a response. As the other user on this thread has mentioned, it may just be faster to simply uninstall.

Reminder that if you want to reverse the deletion, you have 14 days to contact ATA through a help ticket, if not then it’ll be permanently gone.

I’m closing this thread now since your question has been answered and forums is not a way to get account support 👀

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.