A Way To Help Fix Server Lag

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kairakau, Feb 3, 2023.

?

Vote Here

1. Yes i want this to happen

13 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No i dont want this to happen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. This post is to push for ata to delete all banned accounts from the system to help reduce the amount of lag on the server.

The lag has been getting worse and worse as time goes on. Clearing out the servers will help reduce the lag alot coz will be less of a drain on the servers.

I will be sad to see it happen as well coz i also have accounts that will be lost forever. But cant get them back anyway so may as well do something to help the game play now.

Vote for what you want to happen

San likes this.
  2. I will show this to ata once its gained a bit more traction

3. If that process happen and it gets delete, I guess those who hired the “banned (expelled) will get refund and be okay with it?

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  4. @JulieWho
    Here is the thread and above my message is the Original Poster and on top the poll. 😊

5. Didnt think about that side of it but yehh a cash refund should happen if this happens

San, MayaTheHopeful and GoddessHailey like this.
  6. bump. especially with “deleted” accounts as well. deleting the acc doesn’t actually delete it from the server but instead renames them to RENAMED9282.
    with vday coming up, i don’t even want to think about how bad the servers and nfs are gonna be

7. You don’t have to keep bumping the thread, if you have suggestions for ata I’d recommend sending them through a help ticket as the devs don’t actively go through forum threads

8. Im more bumping it for more new people to find it easier