A Thinking Ape: Game Jamboree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Starting tomorrow, all of us Apes will be taking a break from our day to day tasks to flex our creative muscles in the A Thinking Ape Game Jam!

From Wednesday through Friday we’ll form teams, brainstorm ideas, and crush out code as we rapidly develop games. The only requirements being that each game must be based on the Kingdoms of Heckfire universe and playable at the end of the Game Jam.

We’ll be posting regular updates for those wanting to follow along at atagamejam.tumblr.com.

There may or may not be prizes to win, votes to cast on your favourite game, opportunities to ask our devs, artists and product people questions about game design (and everything else really) and perhaps some Parks and Rec style interviews on the Tumblr! It's a pretty sweet opportunity to get to know the people (and perhaps see the faces) behind Party in My Dorm and what our process is roughly like when we create something new.

Join us!

One important thing to note:
    The games that are made from this Game Jam aren’t intended to be A Thinking Ape’s next big hit, but rather act as a fun creative outlet. If you’re looking for something more than that, we recommend you sign up for updates on our upcoming title Kingdoms of Heckfire at kingdomsofheckfire.com!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Okie Dokie ...? Thanks ATA ?

3. Gregory told me about this

5. I suck at life

6. >parks and rec style

hard yes

7. How about you bring back beta wars to pimd? ??

8. it was a beta for kaw and it's not coming back how many times do we have to go over this

9. Like this idea

10. ?? why are you even typing at me? Beta wars were the best, kaw wars are full of alts.
    #BringBackBetaWars2k17

11. #Cry4NoGems

12. That's because you're alt sized on kaw

13. Saw story on Insta, you are some good looking people. 15/10 would hit on

14. ^

do you also war on pimd with 100kcs accs and claim wars are only done by alts?

15. Understandable.

Have a great day.

16. First things first y'all need to make the damn game playable around the world instead of one lame side of the road