A Small Contribution For A Big Payoff!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by JoyBoy, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey forums, I have a special event planned for when we unlock our kini and CC parties. When I say I started this club less than 48 hours ago and we havent failed a single party and I mean it! (Check club history!) Well for the low price of just 1O (unless you'd like to donate more to this fantastic group of people so we can do more cats and kinis during special events) you can participate in the kinis and BOTH of the cats BUT you must help unlock the the cat cafe. If you dont want to help unlock cat and leave after the final kini, you ff your bento, we will unlock bro code parties until our Dropper is on. You have until then to book a spot, ONLY 18 SLOTS AVAILABLE! You will receive an invite upon payment, it will guarantee a slot in the parties I will also add you to a group chat so I can let everyone know when our Dropper is on! See ya soon!

2. leave

Vo, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. You want a 10m dv?

I'm confused

4. Price of 10 what?🙃

5. EDIT:

Hey forums, I have a special event planned for when we unlock our kini and CC parties. When I say I started this club less than 48 hours ago and we havent failed a single party and I mean it! (Check club history!) Well for the low price of just 1 bento (unless you'd like to donate more to this fantastic group of people so we can do more cats and kinis during special events) you can participate in the kinis and BOTH of the cats BUT you must help unlock the the cat cafe. If you dont want to help unlock cat and leave after the final kini, you ff your bento, we will unlock bro code parties until our Dropper is on. You have until then to book a spot, ONLY 18 SLOTS AVAILABLE! You will receive an invite upon payment, it will guarantee a slot in the parties I will also add you to a group chat so I can let everyone know when our Dropper is on! See ya soon!

6. Mmmmmk...so I've never joined a cat club because I'm not a pussy. But I have been to wc before and I'm pretty sure 1 cat goes for 3b.

18/3=6

You should be able to provide 6 cats not 2. ALSO...what are the other 82 members providing?

I smell a rip off

Muschi and Victoria like this.
  7. Its more of a way to gift them for all their hard work, less than 48 hours and we havent failed a single party, we're still trying to learn the trading system for boxes, it'll give us a little more time on learning how the marketplace works. Plus I will be getting those 6 cats next 2× promo, and if y'all wanna stay in the group chats I'll always make sure there's slots for you guys so all in all, you'll be getting 8 cats + 2 kinis for 1 bento 🤷‍♂️

8. so your'e rewarding some members for unlocking parties by dropping cats and making others pay to help unlock and participate in the cats
    also, you can get 12-16 cats for a bento in most cc clubs
    still sounds like a rip off

Vo, Angee, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  9. Ok we're going to unlock POTD which in turn unlocks CC we will continue our rotation to get pamphlets, you wont have to help unlock CC I thought of just doing something nice for my members, you don't have to shut me down everytime

10. you just asked people to pay a bento to help unlock parties ? I wouldn't want anyone to fall for such a crappy deal. I won't shut you down if you don't post ridiculous things.

Vo, Angee, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  11. Send 2 bentos so I can participate with 1 thanks

12. They don't even have to help unlock the parties, I'm not sure when our Dropper is going to come on so we're just gonna unlock it so we don't have to wait to unlock potd

13. ok

Vo, Angee, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  14. We're working on unlocking it now though, but you know what forget it xD you have really opened my eyes on how dumb this idea was, ya know I just wanted to do something nice by surprising them for all their hard work and i was hoping the community would like to help but it's cool 🤗 I've learned from my stupidity. Great work Mrs.Mod xD OP requesting lock

15. I usually get a free cat for helping unlock at clubs 😬
    Not that i expect anything in return but I'd rather buy a bento sesh if that's how it's gonna work

16. Locking as requested

Vo, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.