A Short Farewell

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by NoPoint, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Good luck and farewell :,)
    sorry to do this on your thread

2. :roll:

3. Bye babe <3

4. Good luck irl! ?

5. He's such an amazing person. He deserves the world and I hope his future is filled with happiness and he finds that. This world needs more people like him. He'll always be loved by me. <3

6. Dis so cute, can you come speak at my funeral? PIMD is killing me off in another thread. :3

7. :) Idk you but ok

8. I hope you have a good life, op. ?️much love

9. Have a good one dude I hope life is well

10. Wait wait
    Can I have your misc tho
    I’ll be your friend forever

11. Not sure why a forum post was necessary over a private / group message but ok... farewell whoever you are

12. Are you for real? Maybe i wanted to show public appreciation for the people i mentioned.
    Maybe i cant add everyone ive flashed and been in a cc with to a group chat/ message.

People like you with attitudes like that are the exact reason this game is a majority negative environment.

You could have easily ignored it and skipped right on. But no.

Bye now.

13. And everyone reading this then assuming im freely giving away everything to random people and messaging asking for stuff

Nice try. But give it up.
    Work for your gains. You'll appreciate it much more.
    Thankyou

14. I’m sorry to see you go honestly. Even though I didn’t know you for very long, I’m happy to have met you :’) Please reach out if you ever need anything. I wish you well.

15. You’re not my dad.

16. 

17. Bye humility. Was good to have met you lovely :)

18. Never know you at all but i wish you good life and hope you don't come back (simply bcs the app tends to have extra strong gravitational force ?) good luck with everything you're going through and hope you're always surrounded with people who loves and cares for you. Good bye

19. I think all of you guyd stufg is amazing