A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woah that’s deep

2. So why you trying to talk about cfs? If you should never trust anyone on the internet, why you trying to shill for cfs?

3. Idk how it's racist to point out kefos hypocrisy via history also.

Y'all to triggered. It wasn't meant to be derogatory, I pointed out that the jews were persecuted. If I were racist, I'd be doing the persecution.

Can your brain not comprehend that or something? Went over your head? Just say the word jews and omg dats racist!

5. [​IMG]

6. sorry lemme clarify: never trust strangers on the internet, should be your new way of thinking. in order for ppl to CF, you have to actually be nice to that person, which you don’t seem to be doing much of here.

7. no...that’s not what racism is hun. you think in extremes.

8. So why you callin me racist then?

9. Is it that serious tho? Lmaoooo this is entertaining, but honestly pointless. I’m actually beyond surprised that being farmed bothers you so much. Quit rambling. Im not “bandwagoning” or anything, but from what I’ve read, you’ve brought all of that into yourself. lol the one thing everyone on this game needs to get through their thick skulls is that PIMD is a game. Has nothing to do with your life outside of it. Stop complaining like it’s killing you. “I cf’d and they kept farming me anyway” like who cares?? The only person who can stop someone from doing anything on this game is God himself. Lmao “can’t trust cfs. Don’t trust the internet” blah blah blah. This isn’t anything new to anyone. If they are farming you even after you cfd, you must deserve it. They must not like you for something that you’ve done or said or whatever. But for someone to hold on to something for so long, they had to have been wronged in some way. So again, blame yourself lmao

10. That person is still a stranger, and who is nice to someone whos in sfw with them.

You see codes sending jill any love?

12. How is one supposed to move on when everytime they log in they are still harassed by people whom they took a cf from years ago?

Move on and do what exactly?

Uninstall? That's what they'd like

The longer they ride my dīck, the longer you guys are stuck with me.

14. Just don’t care.. again it’s a game lol

15. You’re showing mad sensitivity right now. That’s all.

16. Close that mouth

17. wait I wanna go back to this post just so I can post a meme

18. Shh, the drama is just too good ?

19. So what?

I'm borrrrrrrred

And

I'm annnnoyyyyyyed

Anyone else in my shoes would be too

You guys make party faries cry in 20min

I'm two years deep on being alllll byyyyyy mysellllllf

Yup im a little strange now. Y'all cast me out of your society now you magically expect me to fit in again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.