A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People pay for people to stop doing things that they don't like to them.

2. Someone is abusing bl he said its only bl but I have proof he hitted me 6x can I mention his name here? I need help

4. If you mention his name, it won’t change anything. Anyone can hit anyone. There’s no rule against that.

5. Same.
    A B U S E ! ! !

6. True however,your losing money because you have to pay 79 ECS for the RS so how does that not count?

7. ?

8. 13/15f

10. Just wondering how do you report this sort of thing happening? Have had 1 guy asking for about 20 things in the end went up every minute and was constant hitting when I couldn't hit back. Lasted well over a month and he still hits now and again just not as much. All because I asked for last bar hit help and I was an easy target.

11. Blocking does not work. All blocking does is make them hit harder.even when you think you are free they find you again and start hitting again. Also notice that also ones that do this sometimes change their name so you lose track. We need a system that we can report these things.

12. Blocking them does work a little bit. They’ll eventually forget your existence entirely and stop.

13. Blocking would certainly stop people sending gifts, which was one of the original poster's issues

14. ??blocking works, I block ppl the FIRST sign of stupidity, and it also helps to keep your focus on farming , not their tacky year-1 farmer wall posts

15. So if i farm ppl from pakistan, is it harassment?

16. If I Farm A Noob Just For Fun, Is It Harassement?I Mean, Im Just Makin Dah Money Boi

17. Hahahahahhahahha

That's actually a really good question though, I want to know too

18. No

19. This girl farmed me from 6 billion to about 1 or 2 billion all because she wanted my cursed mug . Her username was Zihao . Can you guys please band her or give me my money and jug back ? I don't deserve to be harrassed like this I don't do nothing to nobody . Thankyou in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.