A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes you are

2. Wtf is farming

3. That's a good question. That happened to my best friend he made her break rs which she bought for 79ec. And made her give away her furniture paschal set which cost her a crap ton of ec.

5. Nobody makes you do anything.

6. Since dropping an rs does profit the person farming directly , its allowed.

7. what if someone cheated me in a deal how can i make others aware about that? if i cant post in campus

8. there's a trade system in place, if u still got "cheated" that's ur own deal. publicly accusing ppl of scamming is against tou so u can post in gcs or pm/cc about it if ur so inclined but nada as far as "making others aware" in public channels

9. 1. Use the winking emoji a lot
    2. Tell people they may or may not be able to trust person XYZ 'if you know what i mean'
    3. Tell them that they should make sure they have suitable life insurance cover just in case 'stuff goes down' if they do decide to trade with person XYZ
    4. Use the winking emoji some more

Aside from getting a lot of follows for shady gangster rp, I suspect some people will be more careful/get life insurance as a result of your wink-filled cautions

10. would 10/10 follow for shady gangster rp

11. Thatโ€™s a lie ?

12. Still disagree when they taunt you weeks at a time send gifts pride hearts saying kill yourself and constant bullying by farming for people with ptst or bad anxiety it can be a trigger and cause them to do crazy stuff why should they not be allowed to play in peace too without you all allowing the constant bullpoo now a few days is fine but i was farmed for weeks and my ex rs kept getting me kicked out groups saying i was sfw after more then a week of daily farming and insults and smearing ones name makes ya not wanna continue spending hundreds a month only to be harrassed

13. 1.Block them
    2.You have 78 f losses. If that took them weeks they either weren't focussed on you, or they weren't very good.

14. What if " they" ask for tickle my toes rp. On club chat ?

15. Had a lil dude cry to me once. Cuz that was his c.f..? been using it ever since as a joke.๎’๎’๎’

16. block.........them.....................

17. Would if they put you in cf for ur items ?is that allowed if so I'll just delete game and start on an alt.

18. What's allowed? What are you asking?

19. If people are allowed ot hit for items

20. Yes, that's allowed, as long as the items are not bought with real money/ec (for example, ec gifts, cats, kinis, furn, etc.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.