A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No one really farms for cats. Since farmers don’t really do cat parties unless a promo is going on.

2. you technically CAN farm someone for running with a won cat as long as the cf terms dont involve said cat, because farming for EC items is breaking tou regardless of how they got the item - otherwise, farming for furniture would be allowed since majority of it is won, not bought.

3. It that’s just being a sore loser, the little nub won that cat, so let him go

4. Better a sore loser than a complete idiot

5. It’s a shame that you’re both of those things then, isn’t it

6. i mean yea i think it's stupid and if you win a cat it's yours, not the club's. im just explaining the rule

also
    i laughed

7. Glad to see you introspect finally

8. Don’t get the wrong idea, it’s you that is both of those things, aswell as a fake troll, nub.

9. I thought they were talking about a cat won on the spinner. But yeah, it's against tou to farm for any cats (no matter how they were received/won/bought/etc.)

10. he said won from a party doe

11. What if we farm 'for' cats ?

If somebody offers you a cat to farm someone else, what would that be considered as ?

12. it's not being asked as a cf so doesn't matter. what you're being paid is irrelevant

13. So, imagine me farming for you. And you ask CF term as cat or something of EC value.Will that get me banned too ?

14. It’ll be fairly damn hard to farm her though

15. ^I said farm for her smh?

16. ? you’d be willing to farm for kitten?

17. ofc?

18. who wouldn't tbh

19. For a bento, I’d do it ??‍♂️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.