A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That’s still not against the rules, even though that’s screwed up

2. It really is screwed up but asking for Nûdes as payment to stop farming, isn't that in a way extortion ?

3. Definitely not allowed. ?

4. OK 

5. 100% is against the rules lol

6. This is why you should be happy to be infected with my parisite and not some of the nastier ones floating around. I told you you'd thank me later..one day you will.

And Kyle, have faith. The bottom feeding, energy suckers will be eradicated in due time.

7. We are discussing the extremely vague wording in TOU regarding harassment. Its really not clear what constitutes harassment, therefore we are at the mercy of whomever is in power

8. We will see about that, nubby

9. Oh ye of little faith, you amuse me minion

10. Lemme find out my post got removed cus I said y'all allow farming for rp I was given a cf to rp as giving the person head ??‍♀️and I didn't do it and still getting farmed ??‍♀️it's no beggie he not taking much ??‍♀️but it's the simple fact y'all would allow farming for rp?and I have my screenshots good and ready. Ata will not do nothing about it so if u farmed for rp don't run to ata cus they will tell u woman up and spread those legs ? was even harnessed that he will come to my state and (can't say it I'll be silenced). This sort of harassment been going on for years. Not days weeks months YEARS??‍♀️. Been reporting it. But all they say is it is allowed her friends to help ??‍♀️ but yea if u get farmed for rp ?don't forget the - ands * is all I have to say. Toodles forums

11. Farming for arpee sounds like pimd in a nutshell

12. Arpee is PIMD in a nutshell, farming for arpee is a lost art.

13. So who’s your main, Franky?

14. Franky is much main squeeze. 

15. Much squeeze lol thanks ily2

16. Okay okay okay okay ?

18. So if you win a cat does that mean someone can farm for it or not

19. That will probably be allowed since you’d have to join their club to drop the cat.

20. Can someone farm you for a cat you win at a party or not I want to know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.