A Real Life Incident

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Stark, Aug 11, 2019.

1. THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS IN THE 5TH GRADE. I HAD JUST BOUGHT A NEW CRICKET BAT AND TOOK IT TO SCHOOL SO THAT I CAN PLAY DURING RECESS WITH MY FRIENDS. BACK THEN I WAS A BIT OVERWEIGHT AND WAS CONSTANTLY BULLIED BY MY FELLOW CLASSMATES. I ONLY HAD A FEW FRIENDS WHOM I TRUSTED AND SPENT MY TIME WITH.

SO WHEN I BOUGHT MY BAT ALONG WITH ME TO SCHOOL I KEPT IT INSIDE THE CUPBOARD AT THE BACK OF THE CLASSROOM SO THAT I CAN USE IT DURING RECESS.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WAS TWO OF MY BULLIES FOUND MY BAT AND STARTING PLAYING WITH IT WITH PAPER BALLS MADE OUT OF TEST PAPERS!

IN THE ATTEMPT TO GET BACK MY BAT I GOT HIT IN MY HEAD AND GOT A SMALL SLIT WHICH STARTED TO BLEED.

INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY, THESE GUYS LIFTED ME UP AND TOOK ME TO THE NEARBY HOSPITAL AND HELPED ME GET STITCHED UP.

AFTER THAT INCIDENT THEY WERE MY BEST FRIENDS UNTIL I CHANGED MY SCHOOL WHEN I WAS IN 10TH GRADE.

EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN SO MANY YEARS NOW, AND I'VE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION AND LIVING IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY RN, THEY'LL STILL BE IN MY MEMORIES.

2. I'm unsure why this is in all caps. Stop yelling please

GodTierOni, Stark and Jaey like this.
  3. ... AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

4. its just great to know that they took responsibility with what they did to you. 👍

5. What happened with the bat?

6. I want to read this but the caps lock is hurting my eyes

7. @Trendsetting was probably bullied lmao so now he wants to try and be big but he's just a sad baby

8. It's sadder that you are putting in this must effort to bump dead ass threads to try an insult him. Wack asf

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. You look like the embodiment of cancer

10. When I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade there was this guy Julio that always picked on me, not sure why. I tend to be pretty patient and brush shit off and just let them think it bothers me until it actually bothers me. So one day I'm walking up the stairs to the main entrance at school and he comes up behind me and starts saying shit and I'm just ignoring him daydreaming about little kid stuff and then he gets physical and like, pulls my hair actually ripping a couple strands off and like I come back to reality and I'm like "okay that actually kinda hurt" so I turned to him and simply pushed him over the side of the stairs (there was no railing) and he fell like 4 feet or so into the grass/bushes and I just kept walking.

Anyway, fast forward like 20 years later and he didn't become my best friend.

The end.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.