EVENT A Quokkachella Story! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 4, 2022.

1. Boho-chic. For coachella. Groundbreaking.

2. okay honestly.. im one of the nay-sayers toward these recent hunts. i do have a general dislike over ata's recycling of hunt themes and how they look and all.. quokkachella? they even used the word before.. but now these avis are not actually bad at all.. some are even hot.

i used to dislike getting male avis from the box but this time ata im no longer unhappy. if i could have that luck again...

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  3. Wow I’m actually interested in some of the furni. Nice

4. I love this!!!! And the new shard avis are gorgeous

Sylvina likes this.
  5. the male box avi, lemme just 🫴

6. Perfect! 🍺

7. Nice redo on an old hunt theme this one i am semi impressef

8. I love this one, way better than the last. Good work! 💋

9. Love it 🥰 Isn’t that 499 a capybara though??

KissMySass and ATA-Will like this.
  10. DANG IT! NOT AGAIN BARRY!

He snuck past security masquerading as a Quokka. We've removed his disguise and given him a name tag so there'll be no more mischief.

11. Friggin' Barry.
    We've given him the proper Name Tag now.
    Please let us know if he tries pulling a sneaky one again, always pretending to be a Quokka.
    I don't know what it is with that guy.

KissMySass, Shart, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  12. As per usual, the male avis are a big NOPE. Can we please get a fashion expert into their team?

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and WeedMama like this.
  13. Invites AND shard avis AGAIN.

The money grab is unreal. 🥲

14. COACHELLA THEMED!!!!! NICEEEE

Hag likes this.
  15. I love all of this! From the avis to the room decor. And that redhead Avi 😍 let’s get it!

16. Thank you for exposing this impostor 🌟

--Tifa, Muschi, Hag and 1 other person like this.
  17. Some of ya'll ain't grateful,The avis and hunt in itself is pretty!!We appreciate it <3

Sylvina and Lumi like this.
  18. Wow this is the 300th consecutive trash hunt in a row, its also yet another hunt where the male avis look like females. Do better.

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and Opal like this.
  19. i dont see anything odd with having flamboyant male avis unless if yall have a problem with it. to be fair there had been a fair share of masculine male avis too

Muschi, velvet and Sylvina like this.
  20. Why have y’all been barely giving us timer boxes?? This hunt and last hunt…
    I’m hitting the same amount that I’ve always hit and I’ve never struggled this much with having the current hunts timer boxes 🫠