EVENT A New Chapter

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Slight correction, but ATA is Canadian and not American!

Intoxication likes this.
  2. This has been be for past few days looking at it. 🤣 this is a 55EC Value for 199EC😂

3. This is the worst special offer I’ve seen so far.
    Usually you get a package with discount price or exclusive item in it, but this got none of it.

They just slapped 144 ECs price for boxes that are easily obtained from this hunt.

Alyson, luvhaven and Cinnabun like this.
  4. I'm a girl & only thing I'd like from this hunt is the neon lips...otherwise ATA let me down

[​IMG]

FYI PINK WAS ORIGINALLY A MALE COLOR.

5. PIMD developers are based in Vancouver, BC so they're Canadian. Also rush week is the week typically during the beginning of the school year (like it is currently) when fraternities and sororities recruit new potential members, typically called pledges. It isn't American exclusive since Germany, Italy, Philippines, and of course Canada also has greek fraternities and sororities. A large majority of colleges don't have live-in chapter houses by the way. That's glorified in movies. So overall, this hunt makes sense for this time of year. As for the avi, well, it's difficult to pump out hundreds(bordering on the thousands) of avatars every year. Plus they're cute okay? They're cute

6. way too high drop count for rewards. I get that we get 3 weeks to get drops but that 3 weeks is too long and it gets boring quickly. This hunt theme could've had great PvP side quest that would make for exciting gameplay.

Perc likes this.
  7. Hey @ATA-Virgo Can we have a hunt based on the kissing booth movies? 🥺

8. wheres the side stories

insatiablevixen_ likes this.
  9. The first side story is released at the start of the hunt. The rest of the side stories don’t release immediately after you complete them, they release on certain days into the hunt.
    The side stories can be found in the phone tab (located on the left side of your screen) on your home page.

Muschi, Campus and Intoxication like this.
  11. Some people are saying these colors don’t belong to sororities of frats and that’s incorrect 💀 all of the colors belong to frats/sororities in hbcus

12. Literally ran to get full dorm and I am so happy I got it, I mean I luv it😁💖👏🏻

rubber_ducky and SavageNixi3 like this.
  13. Normal hunts seem boring now after I had so much fun with that last pvp hunt

Muschi likes this.
  14. A New Chapter: Side Story CLUB XC!

The Club XC will run from Friday, September 10th, 12:00 PM (Pacific Time)
    until Tuesday, September 14th, 12:00 PM (Pacific Time)

[​IMG]

This works in the same way as a regular side story, except you will be collecting items with your entire Club together in an XC!

What would happen if I joined another club while this XC is running?
    You will be able to collect rewards for tiers your new Club reaches after you've joined the club, but you won't be able to collect previous rewards that they reached.

15. Is this still happening? Cuz no one sees it in the extracurriculars

-_Butterfly_- likes this.
  16. Where 🌝

17. I wonder how many non premium (cc/ds) clubs will make it

18. Hmm, probably a grand total of 0 lol

MissyBee likes this.