A Hunt Idea/Concept

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Elio, Dec 4, 2018.

1. As I already am certain the forums are flooded with hunt suggestions and ideas, I'm still going to proceed with an idea for mine. 
    I'm not sure if it's ever been suggested, but I personally would love to see a Victorian Gothic hunt with Steampunk elements. Something like, collecting gears as main drops, misc including fancy lady hats, plague doctor mask and aviator googles...
    Avis could be grimey mechanics and lower class for first story, followed by sky pirate like second story avis. Leaderboards or boxes could offer the wealthy, avis being dressed in Masc Dapper wear, including button ups, fingerless gloves, long coats and top hats, and the Femmes in intricate gowns, with frilly sleeves and overly long hair tucked beneath extravagant feathered brimmed hats. ?
    The furni could be something between dark and graceful, regal perhaps. Or, even full steampunk with model planes and clocks a plenty.

This may or may not be a popular idea, but it's still something I personally would absolutely love to particiapte in. ?
    What are your guys' thoughts?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  2. Legit, love the thought you put into this, I hope this idea gets noticed!!! Would love to see this hunt come to PIMD ?