A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. I started my quest on the 24th and completed it today aren't I suppose to get double the amount of Ec's?

2. No. That offer was a limited time event.

3. Send a help ticket as well as contact Fyber's support. Posting in forums will do nothing to give you the information you want as it is nothing the community can help with.

4. False. If you look at the promo's announcement post, she started it in the time frame. It says it doesn't matter when you finish it, as long as you started when the promo was active ー which she did.

5. Ah, the never-working offer wall. Love the idea. Thanks Fyber, for never processing anything and only ever giving me paid offers ️

6. While a majority of my tasks require contacting the support with a screenshot of me having completed it because it doesn’t like registering that I’ve met the goal, and that can take up to 2 days, it’s still pretty rad. Working on a combined 400-500 EC right now (‘: woo

7. Did 3 installs and nothing. Its baloney

8. Is it possible to do several tasks at once? Or should we wait until the first one is finished?

9. You can do as many as you want

10. As long as they’re not the same app with multiple offers, there’s no limit

11. I don't have new offers since 1 week

12. Thank you!

13. Thank you!

14. Thats down to location. But if u want more shit send thingy to support. ? In top right. Send to them not ata ticket ata cant do shıt bout it

15. When I click the button it doesn’t work

16. Send a ticket to support them

17. Then* ffs

18. Go to settings make sure u got video rewards enabled

19. No support. All my offers have something to do with spending real money which defeats the purpose

20. I don't seam to be able to get the offer wall I can't find an update for pimd please tell me what do I do