EVENT A Celebration of Country

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 24, 2021.

1. I’m not feeling it.

Affirmations and Cinnabun like this.
  2. Then dont take part stupid

3. As someone who moved to this country from another, I can attest you guys are made of mostly hicks.

x_FluorescentEllis_x likes this.
  4. 999 is the only good thing…

5. Can’t believe y’all made a hunt for me 🤠

6. Whoever picked them color combinations need fired or trained in how to use colors right. That is so fuckn ugly. Literally none of it goes together in any way. A pile of shit looks better then this

7. There was a little bit of a hiccup for the RS dates, but they are now available!

Muschi likes this.
  8. I dont like the furnis much but i like the avis better than last hunt

9. ‘bout that time to get yer yee’s haw’d 🤠

AddiKCted likes this.
  10. So tacky omg

AddiKCted, TrainOfThots, they and 2 others like this.
  11. 🤷‍♀️I mean...location is a factor in this

Muschi and AddiKCted like this.
  12. Avis are alright. Dorm is ew.. nice to have firework invite parties 🥳

13. Cash dates are in there too. $1000 for 2.5x cash for 2 hours.

14. It's better than stupid rap music

15. The Avatars Are Nice
    The Furniture Absolutely Horrendous

I honestly don't know weather y'all Tried combining 4th of July, The south, and Toby Keith's Red white and blue so y'all kinda tried to do three in one..... Also Reba McEntire Avi

16. I'm just dying at all the hate 😂 No wonder ATA keeps putting out these weird hunts, y'all funny as hell whining like every event just has to cater to y'all as a specific group 🤣 I'm still giving props for doing lots of different themes!

Oh, and that reminds me, I hope we get more regional and ethnic hunts. I really liked the Greek, French, and Trinidad ones! Maybe a Chinese or Canadian one?

x_FluorescentEllis_x likes this.
  17. Tf is this? Please tell me y'all will come out with Independence shard Avis and/or bags. This is my fav holiday and this hunt don't get it! Don't play!

18. Ya know...I'm not even mad about the hunt this time. I live in Texas. So sure, why not? 😂