@_XXXAria_XXX

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hype_xoxo, Jun 18, 2018.

1. It was my first day of school at Riverdale high. I hear the voices about a girl named Veronica Lodge. She sounds cute. Eventually I ran into her.
    KACHOW!
    She stood. "Watch it!" Her skirt was 3 inches! "That's breaking school dress code!"
    "Well I don't follow rules, babe. I make them" everyone stared at us. Why? She looked around and I felt us run at the speed of time, she grabbed my hand.
    SKADOOSH!
    Her sneeze is adorable as well. "Kerchoo!" We're in a back slly way and she presses me against the wall. "What is it you want?! My dad's money?!" "N-no! Who are you?" "This is about dad, isn't it? My dad, Hiram Lodge payed you to say that."
    She pulled me back into the building and walked away. Damn dat ass. "Uh, Ronnie" she spins around "what?""do you like raisins?" "No." "Well how about a date?" I died inside after saying that. She just nodded and said "Pop's" like wtf where what when
    The date
    "Heh, your funny" "thanks, Ron. You too!" She stuck two straws up her nose and crossed her eyes. I kissed her forehead.

K I can't breathe this is cringe bye

2. @_XXXAria_XXX love me pls comment 

3. wtf

4. chris be quiet and choke on s tiny ass díck. Pls and thanks