9/11 and 11/9 two worst times in America

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -OFH-MICGOZ_V-ll, Nov 14, 2016.

1. My opinion about Trump. Physically and mentally he isn't up for 4 years of running a country. Maybe 20 to 30 years ago physically he maybe been capable. But today, naw. My reason. 1 He owns and runs a empire. Being a president isn't a part time job. 2. At his age now, he is burned out with running around maintaining his businesses, at his stage in life, he was grooming his children to take over his empire so he can relax and enjoy his old life. 3. He don't have no political experience, Working for the system and running a system is two different entities. The only reason trump ran for president, in his mind he couldn't accept a Blackman being president. In his mind he said, if a Blackman can be president, hell I'll run just to prove how America is all screwed up. He was not expecting to win. Pay attention to his demeanor, look at his victory speech and the video of him and President Obama meeting.
    I just don't think he have the stamina to run this country and his empire. Especially at his age. Forget about all the negative cramp that the media pump out about him, and look at it for a human being state of mind. This country can't afford to be lead by someone who will be learning as they go. It's a old saying, can't teach a old dog new tricks. Trump is old and set in his ways. Y'all seen what happened when we had a inexperienced president and what is cost our country. It's crazy the worst times in America was 9/11 and 11/9

2. #IlluminatiConfirmed

3. I must agree and he knows nothing about politics that's my biggest issue besides the fact he has no respect for women NONE...

4. I was against trump too. But if Hilary won, Russia woulda launched us into ww3.
    Russia china and allies> Us and allies.
    There will be a lot more casualties than previous wars. 4 years of someone's bs is honestly better than hundred and thousands of lives being lost to some stupid ass war.

6. I totally agree, thru her campaign I heard her express her dislike for Putin. Which I respect Putin approach on addressing certain issues when his country been threaten or attacked. Which once upon a time America dealt with threats and attacks the same way. Hit us we hit 10x harder.

7. I never will understand war. Every time there is a war, after and during a war, they always tell how much the war cost. Them billions of dollars can help the vet. The homeless, schools,Medicare..etc. They spend billions helping other countries but don't spend cramp to help in their own home.

9. Trump gave his business to his children in lieu of becoming president. I didn't bother reading the rest of this since you clearly aren't bothering to do simple google searches.

10. Its 11/8 not 9th, sadly so many ppl "know" what he is capable of doing and none was capable to even think he would win. You cannot say its worse date since there is no repercussions or failure come up yet from it.

11. It's been bout 70 years since our last world war, technology has further advanced since then. True if they hit us, we'll hit back. But both sides will suffer a great amount of casualties. This isn't a war between some regular countries, this is a war between super powers.

(Actually lost my train of thought cuz I got hungry ?)

But with the second part, I agree with you 100%. We're too busy playing big brother for other countries, being in external conflicts, that we're just ignoring our own problems. Like foh, you can't be be a big brother to others, if you ain't one to your own people. :/

13. I don't wanna be problematic so I'll just state one thing wrong with this topic. You stole this phrase from the media.

14. I found this hilarious

16. this is the most stupid post ive read all day

17. Well it says on my google the average life of a human is 71. Trump is 70 so touch wood ?

18. youre sick

19. Thanks I'm such a G ?

20. Didn't you hear.. nobody has more respect for women than Trump :lol: He's got jokes, I'll give him that