2x Cat Cafe and 5x Battle for Cat Cafe Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 17, 2019.

1. Ata trying everything to leak all the money out of people they can lol. People stopped pvping so ata esentially made ya'll buy battlecats and more dns by making it 5x. And some of ya'll still falling for it lol. And they waited til the weekend too lol. Cash grabbing money grubbing ata for ya. Smh ata. Always looking at money. Funny cause cc is x2 so they aint forget about people not in pvp but they definately hiked that 5x up so people can buy more battle cats, ecs and dns lol. Sad part is, is that people are falling for it smh. Ata the fishermen, and we the fish. Sad when thats what a game thinks of its players.

2. Promos are always on the weekend. And ATA is a business, the aim is to make money like any other. Props to them keeping PIMD flourishing for 8 years! Supply and demand. ?

3. ata is a business, so they’re obviously in in to make money. what do you expect? :lol:

4. Everyone is complaining about how money hungry ATA is but like... I made about $2t yesterday off off Battle Cats and only had to pay a bento? Yes, I used DNs I've been hoarding because I PvP outside of just the hunt but, even if you just use your unloads, you don't have to be the people "dumb enough to spend money" to benefit from a promo and you don't even need to participate in the promo, if it bothers you so much that a company is trying to make money while simultaneously making its player's happy.

I could understand if they like doubled cat prices for the promo or something but y'all just want to be mad for the sake of it.

Victoria likes this.
  5. Stop bullying ata, they made a great game and they deserve it ??

6. I agree?

7. stop

Manic likes this.