2k19 Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Faie, Dec 24, 2019.

1. hello, hello!
    Merry Christmas, everyone! 🎄💖
    (wasn’t planning to put this in forums bc i totally have 0 idea how to do all the coding - i haven’t even “mastered” the old forums coding - so i’ll just leave it like dis 😂)

anyway, since it is the day of giving, i’ve decided to host a giveaway! 🥰 i will be picking 4 winners - all with different prizes.

💡 p r i z e s 💡

1 S T 🥇
    • 2 Hypnocats
    • 3 Pizza Kinis
    • 1 499 Furni
    • 2 bentos

2 N D 🥈
    • 2 Hypnocats
    • 2 Pizza Kinis
    • 1 499 Furni
    • 2 bentos

3 R D 🥉
    • 1 Hypnocat
    • 1 Pizza Kini
    • 1 bento

4 T H 🎖
    • 1 Pizza Kini
    • 1 bento

💌 i n s t r u c t i o n s 💌

• unlike my previous giveaway(s), there is NO stat requirement this time. ANYONE is able to join!

• 🗯 you will need to post on my (Lovingly) wall about what you’re grateful for this year - and that’s it, you’re automatically in the giveaway! PM-ing me in game is also fine with me!

• 🕕 winners will be chosen through an online random name generator on the 29th December, 6PM SGT!

• 🆕 if you tell someone about this giveaway and they post on my wall/in my pm saying that you got them to participate, you will get an extra name added to the name generator, probably increasing your chances of winning!

• should there be any username changes whilst you’re in this giveaway, do let me know! 🥰

And... that’s about it I suppose. 🤭 Any questions/feedback can be directed to my PMs. Good luck to everyone that’s joining and once again, have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! 🥳

- Faye (Lovingly)

2. I am grateful for my family because they will always be there for me when friends won't. ♥️