17 now

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. He claims it is alcohol that makes him talk that way but I, too, have seen him speak normally also alcohol doesn't actually mess up ppls spelling. I think he just likes spelling like that for his own personal reasons.

2. Sarah said 1 time that it coza all the drugs I had no so now I gotta learn again

3. Not just alcohol; I think he mentioned being drunk a few times recently because he got even more incoherent and babbly for a short period of time, but he isn't constantly drunk afaik.

Scott told me did drugs all throughout his teenage years, and told me he's had multiple incidents of head injuries within the past year and a half (a time period in which his spelling and grammar skills diminished quite a bit).

Sometimes he can make a coherent sentence, but I'm inclined to think that it's more of a stroke of luck than him "forgetting" to put on a persona. But that's ofc just my opinion, and I'm not rly a professional in any of this to determine anything definitively.

4. Y’all might be younger than me, but I look younger...

5. People say I look I'm 14

6. So all the threads about your wife and kid were a lie? I guess I’ve not kept up well.

Buwbuw likes this.
  7. Who said that. She not my wife tho only gf idk who said Sarah my wife but they lied

8. I'm 21 but I feel 69.

9. Is that uh what was his name? Scott it soemthibg

10. I don't remeber your name thingy did you just see me here lots

11. I mean under this ign, I dunno who you are

12. Yehh do you coz just said

13. Oh lol I only know you from your posts lol

14. You’re a sap

15. Op is an alt of a regular user on forums...

16. Was I you club some point it look famila

17. Wats a sap 🥺
    U making fun of me

18. Who do you think op is an alt of?

19. Plonker