15kefo

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Okay so I wanna be brief. This milestone sorta ran up on me and I wanna make soemthing to commemorate my 15,000th post.

I spent more time on my 10k post and I wouldn't want this one to be much more different so this will basically just be footnotes and updates to it.
    Read it for nice BB codes and cohesiveness. This is gonna be a mess.

Has my focus and attention in forums changed since then and have I changed since then? Yeah.

I've been getting more organized and taking more chances since my 10k posts. My complete item price guide is still eternally in the works, but some more big projects that are more attainable include the summary of the Story Tiers and Rewards Thread, and my Guide to Honor Students.

So yeah get keen for them.

How has the forums community changed? It's
    HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER!

I'm glad to see all of the positive characters who are in it and contributing to forums now. Thanks can't be understated to everyone who makes forums a more welcoming place, and to those who pull their fingers out and post stuff.

I like how people bring their own individual twists to forums and the more ppl twisting and adding stuff, the better.

2. Congrats Kefo darling! ?

3. Congrats Kefo :)

4. Congrats Kefo ?

5. Congrats :D

6. Congrats Kefo!! I have Daft Punk’s Harder Better Faster Stronger stuck in my head now

7. Congratulations Kefo ?

8. Congrats man

9. Is that really an accomplishment?

10. Congratulations!!

11. Your parent putting up with you over all these years is an accomplishment.

12. Congrats 

13. Congrats?

14. Congrats Kefo. And keep up the great work!

15. Felicidades! Wooooo ‍♀️

16. Congrats Kefo!

17. I don't see why that needs comemoration

18. Maybe someone will make a thread to explain post count commemorations for you <3?

And also thx all for the grats :D