12 Dollars for Five years water

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iMakeYouCow, Mar 14, 2015.

1. So far we have collected enough for 9 Chalices. This means that so far every single one of you has helped to supply 5 years of water to 9 women in India and Ethiopia! 

Let's keep it coming ladies and gents!

2. Quick question

Why not just donate what you're willing to donate without having to get some attention along the way from an app? I mean, if no one posted on your thread, would that stop you from donatinf? Or would you still donate what you had initially intended?

I'm not against you donating or anything but why do people feel the need to show their 'good deeds' to random people on the internet? Attention is all that I can think of.
    Cause like I said, if no one posted, would that stop you from donating?

Laters.

3. Lmao, it isn't attention I seek. It isn't approval either. I don't seek it from a virtual person or from an app. Showing off? I have better things to show off if I really wanted to. This is just allowing, empowering others who have no means to help. This is just a way to create a blanket with many threads. A way for all these individuals to know that they were part of something bigger. It isn't because I want approval from a bunch of strangers. I could create different threads for that. In the end, people get judged for their actions. People who try to do good get chastised as attention seekers. Most donations I do to charities are anonymous. Here, I am anonymous. Of course I would still donate without the votes and approval. It goes without saying, you share the wealth, the energy and the joy. If you don't agree then please kindly stay off the thread. God bless you.

4. Support (I just mad them $3)

5. support.