12 Dollars for Five years water

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iMakeYouCow, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Hello everyone, this is Popeye formerly known as Big Bad Wolf and Baron.

Last year around the holidays I created a thread/fundraiser. The idea was to do a good selfless deed for a total stranger. I am hoping to do threads like this every quarter of the year.

For this first quarter I would like to touch base with what the company Stella Artois is doing. They are selling glass chalices. Each costs $12.00 USD. For each chalice sold, they will provide a woman with 5 years of clean drinking water. There are a lot of places where access to water is limited, and even so the water is not up to drinking standards. I would like to help.

Therefore, for every vote/approval I get in this thread I will place one dollar to the side. Once I reach 10 votes I will purchase a chalice, meaning for every 10 dollars you guys help me raise I will put the additional two dollars to complete the purchase price of the chalice. I will keep this thread going for 30 days. One vote per account, please no trolling or senseless comments. Once the 30 days have expired I will upload the photo of the chalices purchased.

Thanks to everyone in advanced.

2. Support! Can you show us the stacked up bills after?

3. Support that's very kind of you Baron. Those poor women fall down wells trying to get water to keep their children alive and we drink out of plastic. It's indecent ?

4. That sounds amazing!
    Support?

5. Very cool idea! Support 

6. Support x 20?

7. Nice sUpport

8. I can spear $12 give me some information..where I can purchase.

9. You can send the 12 bucks to my PayPal.

10. Very big of u bro  if only everyone was as selfless every once and a while

11. Support!!

12. For a good cause :) ofc support

13. Support ?

14. Support