LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 11 Years of PIMD! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽŠ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Dec 22, 2021.

1. i just wanna know who suggested to ata to make each box cost a hypnocat, thats 69ec per box and you could get luck or a wp/floor/lamp.. id understand if it was ec and less than 69ec but this is literallly right AFTER bf and BEFORE christmas promo, its literally so greedy and im disappointed yet again โœ‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜”

2. Yโ€™all really continue to stay scamming your own players ๐Ÿ˜‚

3. happy birthday you filthy animals

4. I actually might cri these are so cute

Farebearz likes this.
  5. Whatโ€™s with that random exchange rate?
    It would make more sense if exchange rate for kitty and a box was 1:1 then 5:6 and lastly 15; 20.
    But 1:1, 5:5 and 15:16?
    Why even bother then putting 5 as an option?

amysticalmyth and bloodhoney like this.
  6. Congratz on the anniversary.

7. It's nuts to me that people still give ata money even though they see them constantly only adding stuff to the game that costs more and more real money.

8. So will we Get stats with this year's award or nah again....

9. Another year another birthday.

Happy birthday to us pimd ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

I'll share my cake with you
    [​IMG]

Double layer of chocolate with chocolate everywhere because chocolate is life ๐Ÿ˜‹

To many more years ๐Ÿฅ‚

10. First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMD๐ŸŽŠ
    I have to say these plushie furns are super cuteeeee i love them๐Ÿ˜ but exchanging a hypnocat for each box really makes no senseโ˜น each cat costs 69 ec and u would get a wall, floor, or luck with opening so... it would be alright if it costed ec but 69 ec as a hypnocat sounds was too much?...

11. Happy Bday PIMD !! ๐ŸŽ‰
    I would like to personally thank whoever thought to include a bee plushie in one of the furni items, you are much abeeciated ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–ค

Sylvina likes this.
  12. What are the prices of those furnitures?
    I am selling wall, above desk n nightstand.. wmo if interested

13. The way I thought the dorm was an early April Fools joke ๐Ÿฅฒ

Sylvina and Zyonn like this.
  14. 10ec for a 2hr date, 10% earnings on parties and cake emojis.. that doesn't sound right to me ๐Ÿค” neither does opening boxes with cats just to have plushies all over the place ๐Ÿ˜•

AkiraNes likes this.
  15. ๐Ÿค” 11 years and thatโ€™s the best dorm yโ€™all can come up with. HBD & whateva. Yโ€™all turning into the irs

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  16. so sad im never getting any of the furni. happy birthday though๐Ÿ˜

17. Furni is cute but imma be real this hurts my eyes as a dorm set, prob just collect to use separately or something

18. ๊ง--------โ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ---โ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ---------๊ง‚
    ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š:
    โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
    โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š™๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›
    ๐š†๐™ผ๐™พ
    ๊ง--------โ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ---โ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ---------๊ง‚

19. I love everything.. but Iโ€™m so sad we canโ€™t try on the dorm items since they arenโ€™t shop available. I have my own stuffed animal collection that probably surpasses 60 items at this point but.. even I canโ€™t look at the dorm completeโ€” I just want to see it with certain items ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿงธ

20. Happy Birthday PIMD๐Ÿฅณ