1000 Spinner Results

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lil___-42isAnswerToLife___-lil, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Thanks for sharing 👍very close to my results

2. zero cat. sadt

3. Tbh I thought the munions seemed to never drop anymore. Fascinating!

7 Boxes eek

4. Just tried 100 spins on my alt and here are my drops:

Chibi Tempura 16
    Chibi Launch 8
    Amps Otaku 2
    Capsule 1
    Goldfish 3
    EC 1x16, 5x1
    Limo x 1
    Monthly stat item x 35
    Pep 7
    Peace tag 8hr x 1
    Speaker 100 x 2
    Monthly timer box x 8

5. Will try with spins of varied sample size to get more idea. Now saving up for 250, 500 and 1000 spins.

6. My theory of getting higher level ec reward is that ATA pegs the system to it only disburses fixed amount of Ec/Kini/Cat every hour. More number of people spinning means getting lesser chance of higher level rewards.

7. Damn 1k spinner looks ass. I’ve been saving up since I got this account. So far I’m 300 spinners in without having the multiplyer for the spinner coin.

8. You nerds have way too much time. I real player would try to figure out a hack withall those spins. What starting point gives you the best prize if any not what you won.

Tru votes ATA lock this thread and give out more Cats in the spinner.

9. From what I've heard avi stats play a role in this too

10. Whoever said that is stupid

shogun_ and Day like this.
  11. They did the whole statistics thing, I think they did 100 spins per avi

12. Who did? And where's the data?

Never heard of that either.

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  13. What was the control?

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  15. Yikes. No nerd shaming. 😬

16. Hmmm... I don't think so. I think I'll run another data for May. I'll have 5 different accounts spin a hundred each. Each with different avatar stats too to confirm this claim.

I'll open monthly timer boxes (also for May's data) before spinning. I failed to consider that there's a limit for monthly timer boxes 🤭. I totally missed that! Thanks ❤️

17. So is this just a probability of the results of what each player can spin and win I am guessing?? I would love to get a big extra credits win or the new money dogs myself just bcuz I havent dropped a dog yet and bcuz I got lucky last month and spun 50 ecs in one spin and opened five hunt boxes with it directly afterwards lol and I was tickled plum pink about it!! But ever since I dont think I have spun more ecs if I have it had been 1 at a time maybe 5 but I dont think so ...

Figgles likes this.
  18. Honestly, I appreciate the dedication and patience more than a result itself... :) In my experience it's quite accurate though.

Figgles and Carms like this.
  19. It's taken me like a whole year to get another 300 spins 💀

My 1000 spins will have to wait till 2022 I guess lol

Figgles and Carms like this.