1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok mrs b ill happily war your club. Put together a roster and ill match it. Still lots of war mercs around to easily match u so go ahead.

2.  I wanna join but somebody will have to tell the Vt/Ng/Rst noobs how to farm properly first

3. I'm up for that war tweak 

4. I told u if u read correctly not my CLUB bc I have wayyyy to many friends but I was talking about 1vs1 old school uk 

5. lets make a new thread for war talks and keep this on topic please :)

6. 1vs1 in a club12 hrs a war just tweak and I and we will see who is more "old school" if u all read correctly that's wat I was talking about bc this was about me and him not others we all have WAR friends trust me and this can turn our bad if I let it so it is either as I stated prior or not at all. It is controlled and 12 hrs his and I only ppl need to read it was not other bc that's stupid it was him dissing me if u all read correctly and as owner of my club I will defend it so tweak let me know wall me bc I don't check this tbh thanks

7. Srry my friend blunt this will be my last post I am directing to my wall. Have a great day my friend 

8. 1 V 1 is boring as hell iv already got mercs lined up wanted real war

9. It will turn out badly? 

10. 1 V 1 proves nothing except who sits on more all day. Any "old school" knows that. Thats for system wars i mean. 1 v 1 farm wars are different story wont go into that. You said have friends so why not have a real war?

11. Sits on pimd*

12. Hey everyone,

Dormmate prices will be back to normal shortly!

The ability to purchase dormmates and their upgrades will be temporarily turned off for approx 15 minutes while the price change is updated.

Dormmate purchases will be temporarily turned off in approx 15-20 minutes.

13. So PIMD, when will the t6 lvl 3 and 4 be coming out and what are their prices going to be???

14. When will new levels come out?

15. Soon thereafter and you'll see ;)

16. Wait! U should wait till Tuesday is over everywhere since u said until Tuesday and didnt say TZ beforehand 

17. Can we just cry about this?

18. @pimd will we be getting any promo along with lvl 3 n lvl 4 upgrades??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.