1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To all those who just whine and rant:
    Get a Life and grow up! its just a small thing and you put all your neurons in complaining at all. you're not helping anyone including yourself. if you have more time to rant, whine and complain here, then you have a lesser time in real. get a life fat asses!

2. You say that because it helps you?Not us?

3. Why don't you stop complaining about spending online money that you can earn back super easily. Go get a hobby.

4. Oops forgot ??*

5. Easy for you bcause your in a b2b cc club?I rather give to my club and work hard to get money not just do b2b cc all day???

6. Okayso when I ccbc you and I should 1v1??You "worked so hard" for your pimd cash and you'll be embarrassed by a ccbc

7. It seem no one realize that the reason why ATA will be releasing new levels this soon it is because of the people who complains about cat cafe. ATA cannot remove cat cafe so they came up with a solution instead. no. They "created a need" which is a part of their sales strategy. People who aim to bc soon will be forced to buy cats and and the old school lcbc will accept cat cafes is already part of the game. What ata did is a solution for you cc whiners.

8. Webby. 

Get over it, over fifty pages of complaining and did ATA respond? I didn't think so.
    You can easily earn the money back, and besides, you have already received extra plunder and stats for a few months, I don't see why you're complaining now?
    I bc'ed on my main the first day level 2 came out, you don't see me complaining about it now. I'm actually thankful that ATA decided to make this decision and discount dorm mates before releasing the new levels so that my tuts can ug. They have no access to b2b cc, and they aren't willing to spend money on the game either, this will atleast help them a bit in growing.

And if you are already bc and have tuts, your tuts can also upgrade, and you'll have higher tb.  It's not such a bad thing.

9. Nothing to do with cat parties or having to bc again. Problem is part of the community is getting a deal to hurry there asses up to get to bc.

What incentive does this give to the long serving and very active players to re-bc quickly again? May aswell wait till T100 comes out to cut a sales deal.

10. Barbidoll

Get over what? People complaining? 

11. Oh wait nvm I see?

12. No that wasn't addressed to you lol, I was just laughing at what you said. ?

I was saying get over it to the people complaining about the discount on dorm mates.

13. Pretty sure webby never complained about the price drop..

14. Ohhh  agree with Barbie tho

15. No no I see now haha?my bad. It's all good Peeta

16. Ivy you have no place calling people ccbc with your 60k dance wins and 1k fight losses 

17. Lcbc means nothing anymore. Too easy to achieve. I havent yet mainly because i dont do very many cc parties. My stats were earned not given to me like so many ccbc. Used to be a goal to become lcbc now its just handed to ppl. Oh well ata wont see their mistakes. I know i am thinking of quitting as well. Game itself isnt fun anymore. Only reason to come to pimd now is to just chat with friends ive made on here. Thanks ata....

18. Shadowwolf is pleased
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.