1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EARLIER POST? Why was it removed? SO, IT'S REAL?

2. too early ro release 

3. Nicely put hayley i agree with you?

4. ATA.. congratulations for the awesome sales strategy..
    you have noticed that lots of players complains about cat cafes and now you created the need for us to buy cats for upgrades and for us to accept that cat cafe is important in this game. I never rant about events/hunts, or how pricey the prev ec gifts you released, but this? this idea you made totally ridiculous. Just saying.

5. Well said Hailey... Ata, u have 47 pages to see that this is wrong and I hope u can find the way to rectify it

6. They had 51 pages in the last thread. Ignored.

7. Okay lol err body add me lol

8. Extremely angry I am not LCBC but now I look like I need hand outs to get there, I feel disrespected and find it annoying that this game has no respect for long time players of this game ( All LCBC members) you have taken the much of the challenge out

9. Thank you for the slap in the face ata. Can those who did bc before at least get a stat item as compensation as it appears a refund wont happen. One stat item for lvl 1 and a higher stat item for level two. At least pretend to show you care for those that bced before price drop

10. There's no use whining in this thread anymore coz ATA just used a sandwich method. And it is successful coz people actually forgot they were pissed off. (Just see the war thread. You'd know what im talking about) -__- lol

11. Ata just hurt a lot of people

12. Have to be happy on the war thread to prove the people who are chalking it up to us "always complaining" or "never happy" are wrong. Whether or not ATA actually listens, are complaints aren't that valid if we never give them props when props are due. And clearly they listen somewhat because we finally have a new war system.

13. This is really just a slap in the face to everyone that busted there ass to bc?No matter how they did it they did it paying full price?Now you discount them?Atleast should of had something saying when you realease t62 that in the future there might be discounts on dormmates?Maybe then so many wouldnt have rushed to rebc spending rl money sometimes?

14. Lololol T62 :p Lmao

15. Lol t6l2 minor not that funny??

16. How is 47% of people upset over pretend pimd cash? Seriously ATA never asked anyone to spend real cash for this game. People did out of free choice and because PIMD made more than enough real cash they want to help along the new players and I don't see nothing wrong with because it helps everyone to get through the hard parties and wars so just think of it as a good investment.️

17. People keep talking how this is a slap in the face...c'mere lemme show you what really is a slap in the face ...a dick slap that is. 

18. .......................(slow clap)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.