1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya, not working yet. All prices look to be the same

2. Grammatical error- " we will *be* releasing"

3. Oh shut up already. Quit harping about the old days. Get a hobby.

4.  me a noob ? 

5. all you people crying over lcbc'ing before sale ? geez calm your shit. Do you cry and rage in rl when you buy a can of coke then go into same store next day and see its at a discounted price? ?

6. How much are the lvl 3s.. and 4s for that matter?

7. @una...
    You're still pretty big . I'm not talking 'new' lcbc, bc I'm not even sure what that is exactly. Sure people all play for different reasons and that's fair enough, but I wouldn't expect those people who don't care about stats and rank on their own leisure (across many years)bto be on this thread.

Idk. I'm not trying to upset anybody.  I'm
    Just stating my opinion... Bc I really used to like this game.

8. or am I the noob?

I won't hype my game up and join a cc club. I shouldn't have to to grow. You miss the way the game used to be played? Hmmmm I miss options. We had more options when we had less options. Hmmmm ponder that

9.  sorry @john - having a 'real life' and actual hobbies are what keeps me from being as "hardcore" as these newly ranking noobs, despite my years of playing. Sorry for being a Debbie downer to your srs gameplay 

10. @una. Sorry, your logic is far beyond me . But somehow I agree with everything you say, unless I'm misinterpreting.

11. 37 pages of negative comments and a little bs yet ata still ignores it.

12. Hire mere I'm new

13. The difference between me buying strawberries this week, and them going on sale next week, and this, is that i could go buy the strawberries at the sale price this week. If a store has a sale, all of their customers are allowed to shop at the sale price. In this situation, if they really wanted to help, they could have done the sale right AFTER they release the next two levels, giving EVERYONE a chance to benefit from the sale. But those of us who have worked to BC are getting told we get nothing while everyone else gets something.

14. Money money money 

15. Hayley I agree with your point. Those that have already bc'd can't benefit from this.

17. Wtf ! We wasted more cash in upgrade :( we want 1/3 off on lvl 3 n 4 too 3:)

18.  wish i didn't ug yesterday ?

19. Now more peoples are buying cats and going to b2b cc clubs....that's why pimd doesn't listen to us, their strategy's working 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.